Chapter 12

Times. Weeks, days, hours. I have been doing great in class. Today was the day that your inspiration, my favorite hip hop teacher of all time, the Rizzo was going to be teaching our hip hop class today! I put on my new sparkly hip hop sneakers and my new hip hop sweats that say DANGER on the side of the left leg, and says CAUTION: BOOTY MAY SHAKE WITHOUT WARNING on the butt.

Rizzo: Hey y'all, so lets get started! So, before we start, has anyone taken my class before?

My and Emily's hand shoot up. Rizzo looks around and saw our faces.

Rizzo: Oh my god! Julia and Emily! I have missed y'all so much! These girls have been taking my class since they were 5 years old! So, wanna come up and help me on stage? we're doing your favorite!!!!!

Me: Saints?

Rizzo: You know it!

Me and Emily: Yes!

We got up on stage and led the regular warm ups. And then Rizzo taught the dance. Cam got it good, and so did a few others. Then, Rizzo walked right over to Molly, looked her right in the eye, and said............................................................

*COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK RIZZO WILL SAY. I'M WRITING NEXT CHAPTER NOW, SO IF I GET AT LEAST 10 COMMENTS FROM 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE I WILL POST IT TONIGHT. THX FOR READING AND VOTE SO YOU CAN GET MORE OF THE STORY FASTER.*