Chapter 18

*Julia's POV*

We walked in and someone came to check us in. Then, we went over and someone kept talking to us and telling us what was going to happen and nothing we really cared about. It was 7:30, we went on at 7:32. The commerical break was about to end, so Cameron, Emily and I all went to sit down in some seats next to Jeff, Lauren, and Sam (Hosts I think). Some guy began to say,

Man: And, we're on in 3, 2,1. Rolling.

Lauren: And we're live here on Good Morning America in New York, it's 7:32am, and we're here live with Miss Julia (my last name), Emily (her last name), and you all might know who this handsome young man is, Cameron Boyce!

The croud began to roar and Cameron began to wave.

Jeff: So, you three are living in New York this summer, for what?

Emily: Well, we all got to accepted to a dance camp that is every day and we leave home to spend the summer and learn new skills.

Sam: And where are you guys from?

Me: Me and Emily are from Boston.

Cameron: And I'm from California.

Lauren: Great, so now lets talk about what you three are all here for. So, please tell us about what we saw on that video.

Me: Okay, just to let you all know before we tell this, we are not dirty, and we don't have sex or anything, so yeah. Anyways, so me Emily, Cameron, and you see in the audience Timmy, who is Emily's boyfriend were having a chicken fight in the pool and.....

Lauren: Wait, what's a chicken fihgt?

Sam: Well, it's when  you get on eachothers sholders and try to nock the other one over.

Cameron: Yeah, so anyways, Julia was on my sholders and Emily was on Tim's. And then, Julia nocked Emily over. But then we got scared because Em hadent come up for a while, so I went under to go find her.

Emily: Yeah, but then we met underwater and decidecd to sneak up and scare them. So we counted to three, and then I jumped on Timmy's back and Cameron jumped on Julia's. And you know, they got all mushy gushy and stuf, and then Cameron pulled Julia under the water.

Sam: And that's when....

Me: Yes, me and Cameron were making out under the water, and Emily....

Emily: I took out my phon, went under water because I have a lifeproof case and took the video, and posted it on Instagram, but I didn't think it would go this far, and I'm sorry for that.

Crowd: Awe!

I went over and hugged Emily, knowing she was truely sorry.

Cameron: But like all we were doing was kissing, I mean c'mon, we're only 13.

Lauren: And now America knows that. Ok, well before we go, Julia, we have a suprise for you.

Me: Me?

Sam: Yes, a little birdy told us that you are obsessed with the song "Wherever You Wanna Go" by....

Me: TO BE ONE!

I yelled that is soon as Madison, Mikey, Louis and JASON FUCKING SMITH came out. As soon as I saw Jason, I literally began to cry. He kinda laughed, but came oner to give me a hug.

Me: Holy crap! This is like, the best day of my life!

Jason: How are you?

Me: About to die?

Madison: Question, who's your favorite.

Me: JASON!

Mikey: Hurtful.

Me: Sorry.

Louis: it's fine, I mean the ladies usually get on the Louis train, but i guess if your into Jason....

Mikey: Anyways, we ahve a suprise for you!

All of a sudde the music to play came on and Jason grabbed my hands to pull me on the empty stage.

Song:

Jason: hey there girl, name the place

He began to dance with me and I was like bawling my eyes out.

The when the couris came something happend.

All of us: Take my hand girl, take my hand girl

Jason took my hand and spun me around. He kissed my lips, and then pushed me out on the dance floor. I began to freestyle, and was having the time of my life. When the song ended I hugged all the boys and was crying even more. All of a sudden Cameron came barging over to Jason and pushed him down on the ground.