~ Chapter 22 ~

First of all, BIG APOLOGY

I AM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING

I had severe writers block and my writing style completely changed I didn't think I'd be able to finish this but I got inspired the other day and here we are. I hope you all like it, it's a bit rushed but at least it's gonna be finished soon yeah? Theres another chapter after this, and epilogue and then I'm done uploading. If you've got any questions about it, feel free to comment here or private message me or on my message board!

I love you guys so much !!

Enjoy reading !

~ Gabby

~ Chapter 22 ~

His eyes were void of expression, as if he were asleep but with his eyes open. It was unsettling to see. It looked unnatural.

“He’s sleepwalking again,” Zayn muttered from his spot beside Anna as Harry moved closer.

“His eyes are open?” Liam questioned, standing up in shock.

“It’s bloody creep innit?” Niall smirked, not even noticing Harry was less than a metre from them now.

“Yeah,” Anna breathed.

“He doesn’t know who we are, he’s going to start talking about a girl, we don’t know who it is, he’s always asking where she is,” Niall informed them, even though Anna and Liam where the only ones who needed to know.

Harry placed his hand on Niall’s arm, still staring at Anna and paying the other boys no thought. “This is new,” Niall frowned.

Harry’s grip on Niall tightened before he was tearing Niall away from Anna, pushing him off the couch. Niall didn’t struggle; he just fell to the ground completely silent. Gasping as Harry let go of him and went to Anna, climbing into Niall’s spot and encircling her in his arms. He pulled her close and rested his head on hers and then finally, his eyes drifted shut.

“It’s you?” Zayn titled his head to the side, his face screwed up in surprise.

“You’re ‘her’?” Niall scrambled back. Shock written all over his face.

“I’m guessing so,” Anna laughed, wiggling around in Harry’s grip to get more comfy. “Hey Liam, could you get us some blankets since I don’t think Harry is going to move,” Anna smiled at him, Liam just nodded, leaving the room and shaking his head ever so slightly as he went.

Soon Anna and Harry were covered in blankets and the three others just stood around them, watching silently.

“I can’t believe it,” Niall murmured quietly.  “I fucking called it,”

Anna yawned loudly and shot meaningful looks to the boys, “I’m going to sleep now, I’ll see you in the morning,”

They all snapped back into action and Anna smiled.

“Right yeah, if you need anything just shout,” Zayn grinned and dragged Niall away from the pair, Liam followed closely behind, leaving Anna alone with herself and Harry’s soundless snores.

The Butterfly Effect ~ A Harry Styles FanFiction ~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara