Epilogue

– ⭐ x 🐺 –

– ⭐ 🐺 

Platform 9 and ¾ was packed as it was every year with parents and their children. Steam from the train crawled across the platform and through the air. The station was noisy from the sounds of children and various animal sounds. However, some families stopped fussing about when they would see each other again to watch an elegant, young woman and her daughter walk across the platform.

The woman was tall and thin with long, lustrous dark brown hair. She had fair, flawless skin and dark brown eyes. She had long lashes and a strong jaw line. She wore a long sleeved stripped top, a long blue skirt and heels. She was stunning and looked about same age as most of the seventh years.

Her daughter was almost a spitting image of her. She had long, lustrous dark brown hair. She had fair, flawless skin and dark brown eyes. She also had long lashes, all just like her mother. The only difference was that her face was softer. And within those dark brown was flecks of green, a beautiful foresty green.

The daughter noticed that quite a few people were staring at them. She held onto her mother's hand with both of hers. The mother looked down at her daughter and smiled, giving her youngester a ruffle in her hair. Her daughter pouted and gave a harmless glare at her mother who just laughed.

"This should do," The mother said before crouching down in front of her baby, "It's time for us to part, my little moon."

The daughter looked down sadly, "What if I end up in a bad house?"

"There are no bad houses," The mother reassured, "A bad wizard can come from any house."

The mother wrapped her arms around her child and squeezed her tightly. From the corner of her eye, she could see a woman staring intently at her. Holding her child close, the mother looked in the direction of where the woman was.

She was surprised to see that the woman was her sister, who was also sending her only child off for school. The only difference was that the boy's father was also there to send his son off.

The mother looked away as the whistle blew for the trains departure. The mother and daughter let go.

"It won't be that long until Christmas," The mother told her, "We can have Christmas dinner with Mrs Tolly and her ten cats."

The mother walked her daughter up to the train, who entered and answered by popping her head out the window.

"It's ten for now, Mrs Kettle looked a lot rounder yesterday." The daughter told her mother.

"Really, now? Well, I'll keep you updated." The mother said before leaning over and pressing a kiss on her daughter's cheek.

"I love you, my little moon."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

And with that, the train began to chug off into the distance. As the mother watched the train, she appeared to be unaware of her sister moving to stand next to her.

"What's her name?" She asked.

"Alya," Meissa stated proudly, "Alya Hope Black."

Alya's adventure's wouldn't beginning until a certain prisoner escaped from Azkaban...