I dont love you - Cesar

"I can't believe you have been cheating on me with Monse! Cesar I trusted you!" We've been going back and forth for over an hour since I found out that he cheated. I'm completely distraught. I don't understand how he could do this to me or how she could do this to me!

"Y/N I don't even understand why we are still arguing." He says.

"What the hell do you mean? We are arguing because you fucking cheated Cesar! You fucking cheated!" I start shaking with anger. I want to break down in tears but not now, not in front of him.

"God, Y/N you will get over this. I don't even love you! I never loved you!" He shouts.

I take a step back from him and become still. Did he just say he doesn't love me? That he never loved me? That this whole time, this whole relationship was a lie.

"Oh. I see. I'll, I'll just go." I grab my bag and phone off his bed and walk pretty fast out of his room. My eyes start watering but I don't want to let any tears fall until I know I'm far enough away from him.

"Wait Y/N." He spins me around by my taking ahold of my arm. "Listen, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just I didn't know how to tell you." He says still holding my arm.

"Cesar, you don't have to explain, okay? It doesn't change anything." He let's go of me and I walk even faster out of his house.

I walk about two blocks and find an alley. It's not exactly the safest option but I have to sit down. I loved him so much. I thought he loved me too. I fall to the ground and hold my knees to my chest really tightly. I can't stop crying. I can't believe he doesn't love me like I love him. He doesn't love me, he loves her. He doesn't love me.