First Meeting

No one's P.O.V.

Zach parked his car outside the pizzeria and sighed. He felt awful for leaving Fritz in the dust yesterday. He grabbed his computer and slowly got out of his car, locking it. He turned the corner and saw a familiar red head. "Fritz?" Fritz's green eyes looked up.

He smiled. "Hey, Zach!" He ran up to the short man and hugged him. They stayed like that for a good few minutes, Zach not bringing up his arms. The hug soon broke and Fritz asked, "Are you feeling better now?"

Zach nodded. "Yeah...I'm sorry about yesterday, I-"

"Hey, it's okay! Don't feel bad!" Fritz interrupted him, putting his hands on Zach's shoulders. "You were having a bad day, everyone has bad days! Heck, even I get bad days!" After a bit more reassuring, Zach began to smile.

Zach unlocked the doors and both him and Fritz entered the pizzeria. And were greeted by yelling...not really all that surprising at this point...

"Foxy, give me back my fucking microphone!" The two humans see an angry Freddy trying to grab his microphone from Foxy, who's smirking as he's waving the microphone in mid-air and far away from the bear.

"Give it back!" Freddy yelled for the final time before Foxy chucked it to the other side of the pizzeria. It banged on the edge of the stage and landed on the floor, rolling away. Freddy, now more furious, stared at Foxy with wide eyes.

"What?" Foxy shrugged. "That thing was already broken before I got it." With that, Foxy simply walked to the office, not looking back to see Freddy's jaw dropped expression.

Fritz and Zach decided that would be a perfect time to interject, just to make sure that Freddy won't tear Foxy apart whole they're not looking. Fritz had the task of cooling off Freddy, which is easier said than done, and Zach had Foxy. The microphone...that can be fixed in just two minutes. Zach placed his computer down at a table and began walking in the direction Foxy left.

Zach found Foxy in the back office, wiping at his face. "Hey, Foxy..." Zach suddenly said, causing the fox to look up from the floor. His cheeks are stained from oily tears, his hands were black as well. "Are you okay?" Zach sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"I..I don't know..." Foxy said, rubbing his eyes. "I don't know why I..." Zach cut the fox off by pulling him into a side hug. Zach noticed a few almost unnoticeable dents in Foxy's head. He figured he'd fix him later and that they might be the cause of the sudden mood swing.

Eventually, Foxy managed to calm down and stopped crying. "Do you want to go apologize to Freddy?" Zach asked softly, standing up.

"Why? It's not like he'll forgive me..." Foxy mumbled, looking at the floor. Zach sighed and grabbed Foxy's hand, pulling the animatronic up.

"Do you want to at least try?" Zach gave the fox a warm smile, the human's brown eyes shining in the light. Foxy looked at the human and sighed. He nodded. Zach dragged Foxy out of the office and into the dining room.

Freddy was sitting on the stage, Fritz right in front of him talking. Freddy looked up and saw Foxy, immediately, a low growl escaped the bear's mouth. "Freddy, no growling!" Fritz said, poking Freddy's noise, resulting in a small squeak coming from it. Zach giggled at his own little feature he gave to the bear, getting Fritz's attention and causing him to turn around. "Hey, Zach! Hey Foxy!" Fritz smiled at them.

Zach used his other hand to wave. He gave Foxy a look and motioned him to go over to Freddy. Foxy looked at Freddy hesitantly, those icy, baby blue eyes seemed to stare straight into Foxy's soul. Foxy let out a long sigh and walked towards his 'leader'. "Um, Freddy..." He started.