Entry

I haven't written in this thing for a while, oh well, time to start writing again! Everything's been going fine, I guess. The animatronics keep fighting and I just don't know what to do! Should I intervene and risk getting in the middle or just let them fight and get it all out?

Fritz says to just let them fight, that it'll make them become closer as a family but I don't think he's right. I'm worried that they will grow distant to one another and never talk to each other again. Far-fetched but it's a fear of mine.

Also, Scott and David found an old animatronic in the junkyard. I have a feeling like I've made it but I have no memory of making it. He has the same layout and coding the rest of the animatronics have. He even has a core!

Speaking of cores, he's almost fully charged! I think tomorrow after the pizzeria closes for the day, I'll try and turn him on and see if he works! All the other animatronics are anxious to see him! Well, mostly Bonnie is, but still better than nothing!

I've also been doing great mentally, well, sort of. I finally threw out the razor I had, it actually felt nice to finally get rid of it. I've also started taking some medication for my depression. It sorta works but it's not gonna get rid of everything, I know that.

I just want to get better, I hate living like this.

---------

Zach closed the journal and sighed. He put it, and the pencil he used, on his nightstand and laid down in his bed, staring at the ceiling above him. Thoughts flooded into his mind, his worries about the animatronics, fears of things not working right, that he might...

He groaned and turned around, facing the side of his room. His computer was in his sight, lying there on the other nightstand unmoving. It made a small humming noise, signaling that it was still on despite being closed.

He pulled the sheets up over him and relaxed. Even though he's not getting enough sleep as it is, it's good to at least get some instead of none. He curled up as he got more tired. Eventually, he just closed his eyes and fell asleep, all thoughts from the day going away until morning came.

In a dark corner, a pair of eyes watched Zach Dianl fall asleep. The white eyes glowed brightly and slowly came out of the dark. A black bunny walked over to Zach's bed, watching him. His head tilted and his ears flopped to the side of his head. He put his hand on Zach's head, his hand now being slightly transparent than it was before. He then turned completely transparent and disappeared into thin air, leaving not a trace of him behind or that he was even there to begin with.

Zach groaned in his sleep and turned around again, holding onto the sheets tightly.