Plan

Vincent's P.O.V.

"Are they gone yet?" I asked PG, who was peeking around the corner next to me.

"I think so." He said, fixing his purple hat and facing me. "Where are they? They should be here by now..." I shrugged. Then, a blue portal appeared and out came a Freddy lookalike but blue.

"Sorry we're a little late, we got caught up in something and forgot the time!" The bear said, hopping out. A Bonnie lookalike came out too, same color scheme as the bear. The portal then disappeared when the bunny was completely out.

"Save your excuses, all that matters is that you're here now." PG said. Both the glitches waved at me and I waved back, it's been a long time since I've seen them...

"Soooo, why did you want us here anyway?" The bunny said, tilting his head.

PG smiled. "Well, my boss wanted to see you two in person and-."

"Wait, he's gonna come here?" I asked. PG glared at me then nodded. This was really the first time I would've actually seen his boss besides just hear him talk (and swoon) about him.

"Quick question though, what does he look like?" The bear asked, looking worried.

"Oh, he'll look...familiar to you." PG chucked, putting his hands behind his back. "And he should be coming right about...now."

Just as he finished, a black portal shifted right next to him, with just a tiny bit of red. Then it came a anthropomorphic black bear. It had a yellow top hat and bow tie, with piercing red eyes.

For some reason, he made me scared. I don't what it was about him. His appearance? His posture? His very sharp teeth? ...Yeah, it's probably all of that. I hid behind PG, hopefully out of that thing's sight but still taking a peek at it.

The bear gave out a deep chuckle. "So you two are the infamous 01 and 02 I've heard all about?" He said, taking a few steps forward.

"I'm..01, by the way..." the bunny said, peeking from behind his bear friend.

"And I'm 02." The bear said, raising his arm.

"Well, I would love it ever so dearly if you were to just step through here. I have something for you two to do." He said, stepping aside and showing them the inky, black portal beside him.

The two glitches looked at each other. "Well, he seems nice so-" 01 said before being pulled back by 02.

"Wait, how do we know that this isn't some sort of trap?" 02 said, looking at PG and the black bear. Both of them looked at one another.

"Trap?" The black bear asked. "Why would I set a trap for two of the most powerful beings in this world?" He smirked, crossing his arms. I looked at him confused.

01 looked at the black bear, surprised. "We're powerful?"

"Yes, very!" He said, stepping closer to them. "You two are more powerful than you think, more powerful than me even." He was up close in 02's face. "Which is why I want you on my side, to fight with me."

02 looked at him with his pale white eyes. He defiantly was trying to manipulate them. Those two are as powerful as a rock. "What's your name?" 02 asked, looking unsure.