When He Finds Your Fanfiction Collection About Him (12K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

Hanji just laughed at his comment and said, "Hahaha, just hearing it from you is just-"

"So, why not have our own?", Moblit suddenly said.

"What?", Hanji questioned.

Everyone were silent but some were enthusiastic that Moblit finally had the guts to say how he feels.

Moblit took out a blue box and it revealed a beautiful engagement ring.

"W-Will you marry me??", said Moblit, stuttering.

Hanji covered her mouth and surprsingly, her eyes were starting to tear up.

"O-Oh, Moblit", said Hanji and jumped into Moblit's arms, "YES, YES!!! OF COURSE, I'LL MARRY YOU, SILLY!".

Then in a split second after her reply, all of us cheered with joy.

Moblit smiled at his titan loving fiance and kissed her.

"This is just great! We are going to have beautiful children, Moblit!", said Hanji, kissing him his cheek over and over, "And I will tutor them about titans!!".

"Oh my goodness, no!! Preserve their innocence, please!!!", Moblit said but of course, Hanji didn't listened and just continued laughing.

*FLASHBACK END*

I laughed at the memory and I wrote on the palm of my hand that I should buy Hanji and Moblit a gift for commemorating for their engagement later in the afternoon with Levi and the kids.

But suddenly, I remembered something. Something that I haven't touch in a long time.

I decided to head back to Levi's office to look for my treasure that I've been storing for a few years.

That treasure was made when I was admiring Levi from afar (aka. before we got together) and I call this treasure, fanfiction.

Thanks to my creative fantasies, I made a bunch of fanfiction stories about Levi and I with different scenarios like what if we go on a date by the sea, what if I wear his clothes, Levi as a bad boy and me as a sweet and innocent girl, and etc.

I had fun writing those but nobody knows, even Levi, that I've written all of these on my spare time.

I would like to think of this as a brain exercise and a fun hobby.

'Hehe, I feel like I should write another', I thought to myself as I ran through the corridors 'Thanks to Hanji and Moblit, I have an idea on what to write'.

Smiling, I was able to arrive and nobody was inside the office.

Perfect.

I giggled and went straight to the bedroom. I opened the lower cabinet where I hidden a box filled with stuff that I had before Levi and I got married.

A bright smile was plastered on my face when I finally found my collection of my fanfictions so I brought it out and read each and every story that I've written.

My first few stories were fun to read and as I go on, I laughed and analyzed how I written the plot.

So far, when I counted all my stories, there were about 30 different stories about Levi and I.

Yes, I was THAT bored.

And creative. 

Just when I was about to open my recent notebook, I heard my younger son, Elliot, crying in the next room.

"Oh no"

I left the room immediately and leaving my fanfiction behind which I failed to keep it because of my concern of my younger child.

*10 minutes later*

I was able to calm Elliot down and it took some time for me to finish this because apparently he needed another change of diaper and I have to bottle feed him as well (the twins were asleep unfortunately).

I kissed all of my children's forehead and fixed their blankets before going back to the office.

But when I finally went back inside the office and straight to the room, I found Levi reading my fanfiction stories while drinking his black tea.

W-WHA?!

My face turned red and just when I was about to say anything, I covered my mouth immediately when I heard him silently reading my stories.

"...he was stood there smirking and his steps were getting closer and closer...", he read while drinking.

This story sounds familiar-OH NO HE DIDN'T. 

That story was one of my - ahem - 'creative' ones because apparently my imagination has gone wild during the time we got engaged.

'Oh crud, crud, crud!! I have to get there before-'

"...'L-Levi, I don't know if I'm ready for this', I said as I look away with a tint of red on my cheeks...", Levi continued feeling amused, "...'Oh, don't worry. Trust me and I'll make sure that I'll-'"

Aghh, I don't want to hear it-W-WOAH!!

I failed to realized that I lost my balance while I was sneaking inside and I made a loud thud that Levi can clearly hear.

I groaned and eventually, I heard my husband chuckling. A natural chuckle to be specific.

"(Y/N), you amuse me everyday", said Levi as he looked back to see my clumsy self on the floor, "I didn't know you have a lot of spare time write all of these".

I pouted and said, "I wrote all of those stuff before we got together, Levi. I kept it inside a small box because its old and embarrassing to read".

He only gave me a lip-sided smile and replied, "I see and come to think of it, one of your stories somehow happen already to us and some didn't like this one for example"

My eyes widened immediately and when he showed me the story where Levi was putting on a show for me by showing his sexy dance skills while shirtless.

"O-O-O-O-Oh no, not that story!", I said while my face is turning completely red, "I wrote that when-".

I tried getting the story from Levi but apparently, he hid it behind his back with smirk.

"Levi~", I said pouting.

"When what, wife?", he asked playfully while stepping back, "When do you write this?".

"No fair!", I said trying to get it back  but to no avail, he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my lips.

Thanks to his heated kisses, I forget about my story and started having a heat make out session.

"Seriously, you have a wild imagination", Levi commented in a husky voice, "but I don't mind since it's you, (Y/N). I find it strangely...attractive".

Our session was still on going as our lips were still attached and I noticed that Levi started unbottoning his white buttoned shirt.

"W-Why are you unbottoning your shirt?", I asked even though I've seen him doing that everyday.

He chuckled in a sexy way and before he would continue, he got close to my ear and whispered huskily, "To answer your question...".

With his usual amazing skills, he was able to strip his white buttoned shirt off while kissing me and combed his bangs back swiftly to finish it off.

"Instead of reading that story over and over, why not do it in reality when you have me?"