Wedding day

Skip a couple of Months
*Layla's POV*
Today is the day I marry my best friend. We have been through so much but we have overcame the rough patches and it made our relationship stronger. I'm currently getting my hair done and its getting closer and closer to the time when I marry Jack. "Christina want to do my makeup?" I ask her. I didn't get a professional because I wanted Christina to do it. "Of course!" She said excitedly. She started on my makeup while the lady was finishing my hair. Bri and Ariel are already in their dresses, I decided that it wouldn't be fair to either of them if I chose one of them to be my maid of honor so they are bridesmaids and Christina is the maid of honor. Our colors are Peach and Gray, I honestly don't know how we came up with them, I liked peach and he likes gray so we did both. Christina finally finishes my makeup and lets me look at myself. I look great, i tear up and she quickly fans my face "don't mess up my masterpiece" she teases. I just laugh at her and hug her. She slides her dress on and then her shoes before she helps me into mine. "Are you ready?" She asked. I nodded my head yes and she helps me slip into my dress. I put my shoes on and reveal my final look. Everyone gasped and covered their mouths. I look around and start getting confused "do I look bad?" I ask. "Oh my god no. You look absolutely gorgeous." Jack's mom, Kristin, said. I smile and hug her. "Is everyone ready?" Corbyn asked coming into the room. "Yes. It goes Jack, then you and Christina, Bri and Jonah, then Ariel and Zach. Daniel and Andy is going to walk with me" I said telling him the plan he nodded and took the girls with him. Soon it was just me in the room, then came in two people.. Daniel and Andy. "Hey sis, you look amazing." Andy said hugging me. "Yeah you look great Layla." Daniel said hugging me too. I hug them both and ask if they are ready, they both nodded and we headed out the door. I'm so glad we decided to do it on the beach, because it's absolutely gorgeous. As soon as I start walking down the isle I see Jack standing there with his hand covering his mouth, and he's crying. When I saw him crying that's when I started. Soon we reached the end of our walk and Daniel kissed me on the cheek and so did Andy. After that they both went to their places, I grab Jack's hands and stand in front of him.

It was now time for the vows and jack decided to go first. "Layla grace, it all started with a wrong number. Me being the dumb person I am put in your number when I meant to text Logan. Now that I think about it, it was the smartest thing I have ever did. After a year and a half together, I knew you were the one. We had lots of rough patches but look at us now, we're getting married. I'm sorry for all the pain I have ever caused you or will ever cause you, just know that I love you with all my heart, I have since I texted you the first time. I can't wait to grow old with you and start a family. You are the most gorgeous, smartest, kindest, most caring, funniest girl I have ever met and I'm glad to call you mine." He finished while wiping his eyes. How could I possibly top that?

Here we go. "Jack, you have been my best friend since that day, now here I am marrying you. It's crazy to think how far all of us has gotten this past year and a half. I was thinking to myself earlier like 'Layla how did you end up with the greatest guy in the world' and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. I'm so happy I'm finally marrying you. Just know that if anyone tries to get between us, that I will always believe you no matter what happens. Honestly, I don't know how I'm going to top what you said but I'm gonna try. You are my best friend, my soulmate, my everything, I would do anything to protect you even though I'm a lot smaller than you. You have helped me through so much in my life, you have no idea. I love how we always binge watch Friends together when the other boys won't do it. *everyone laughed* I'm so glad that you messaged me instead of Logan. I absolutely love you Jack." I smile while wiping my own tears. Jack notices that I'm crying and wipes some of my tears.

"Do you Layla Grace Cooper Take Jack Robert Avery as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for Better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?" The priest says "I do" I say smiling.

"Do you Jack Robert Avery take Layla Grace Cooper as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?" He asked Jack. "I do" Jack said smiling big.

We exchanged rings and then the priest said "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride" as soon as he said that Jack kissed me so hard. We walked down the isle hand in hand until we reached our car. "This is it. We are now married." Jack says. "I'm officially an Avery." I said winking at him. He laughs at me and starts the car. We head over to a venue thing for the reception. We decided to have a fruit bar and a few more different bars, that way there will be a big selection for everyone. I go to get some food before sitting down in my assigned seat beside Jack. Everyone started doing toasts but I didn't pay much attention to them except when Andy went to say something. "I know this sounds cliche but even though we just found out we were brother and sister, I still love you unconditionally. I'm glad you found someone that will love you no matter what happens. As crazy as it seems I recognized you as soon as we met but I didn't know if you knew about me so I didn't say anything.  But I'm glad we know now, and Jack? You hurt her I will kick your ass." Andy said laughing at the end making everyone else laugh. We start eating and making conversation with everyone.

It was now time for the first dance as Husband and Wife. We chose the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran, to be the song we dance to. "This was the best day of my life, but are you ready to do the plan in a few minutes?" Jack asked me. I almost forgot what he was talking about until I remembered and when I did I nodded my head yes. The song ended and then everyone was on the dance floor. After everyone danced it was time for me to throw my flowers, when I go to throw them I stop and turn around walking towards Christina. I just handed them to her and she looked confused but I just nudged my head towards Corbyn who was now on one knee behind her. Once she saw him she started crying, he spoke a little before he finally popped the question. She said yes and then kissed him. Perfect ending for a perfect night.

•••••••••
How did you like the plot twist at the end? Also here is pictures I didn't put in

•••••••••How did you like the plot twist at the end? Also here is pictures I didn't put in