Sad Imagine Part 2

- FOUR YEARS LATER AFTER HAVING CHILD -

(Y/N) POV

You sit there starring at you daughter Alexia. Today was the day you were going to drop off your child with her father.

"Alexia, your gonna meet your father today. You won't see mommy for a while." You tell your four year old. She has no idea what's going on. You pack all of her clothes into her pink bag you bought her.

When your finished you packing her, you out her in the car and drove her to the address. The man you hired gave you to find you ex boyfriend and daughters father Matthew Espinosa. You grab her bag and walk her up to the condo number you have. You set stuff down and ring the doorbell. You walk away immediately.

Matts POV

I'm sitting in my condo watching TV, i hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and I see a little girl holding a note with a bag next to her. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Daddy!" she yells at me. I took the note out of her hands and it reads

' Dear Matthew,

This is you daughter Alexia. I can't hand life anymore. When she gets older explain to her that I died when she was born. Don't let her know the real way I went. I'm sorry for this. Her documents and paper are in her bag. She has your last name. Please take care of her. I'll always love her and you...

- Sincerely (Y/N) '

What this can't be happening. I grab my car keys and the child I'm just introduced too. I drive to (Y/N)'s old apartment assuming she still lives there.

I was right i get there and see here car. I grab Alexia and run to (Y/N)'s apartment. I open the door it's unlocked.

"(Y/N)" I scream I run to her room and see her with a bottle of pills.

"Stop, please don't. I can't believe I left you when we were 18. I think about you everyday. I still love you. Please don't do this. I was just scared of being a dad. That why i left. We can raise her together from now on."

Tears start pouring down her face, she drops the pills and runs to me.

"I love you Matthew."

"I love you too (Y/N).."

A/N: i cried writing this. It upset me. why do i right things to make me cry. wtf. 😭