Short Cute Imagine

Matts POV

I wake up, look at my clock. It's only eight in the morning. I look over to my beautiful girlfriend (Y/N). She's laying there asleep. She looks so peaceful. I don't bother waking her, I know she loves her sleep. I gently slide out of bed, making sure i don't wake her. I tip toe down the stairs to the kitchen. I grab pan after pan, placing them on the stove. I walk over to the fridge grab eggs, bacon, sausage and biscuits. I place everything on there own pan and start to cook, hoping I wasn't loud enough to wake (Y/N) up. The sausage sizzling, bacon grease pop, egg frying, and biscuits baking. The aroma of the bacon fills the house. I hear small feet walk down the stairs.

"What's this?" (Y/N) asked

"This is me, making breakfast for the girl I love. I love you to the moon and back." I told her.

"And i love bacon to the moon and back." She laughed and grabbed a slice of bacon.

"You love bacon more than me?" I questioned her playfully.

"No I love bacon to the moon and back, there is simply not a distance to explain my love for you." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

A/N: lol this one is like my favorite I've written. should i continue writing imagines?