30.

[[[excuse mistakes]]]

I was screaming at the top of my lungs when Bryan busted into the room, holding his waist. "What the fuck is going on?" He asked.

"I'm so so- What's on your waist?"

"A fucking gun, Toni. You scared the shit out of me, I thought someone was bouta kill you or something." He pulled the gun from his waist and locked it. He laid it on the bedside desk before sitting next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap, "What were you screaming about?" I looked over at him and smiled. I kissed his lips like ten times. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"For?"

"Epic and Atlantic called me back. They want to meet with me again and talk money." I started screaming again before his hand covered me.

"I beg for you to stop."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." I laid my face in the crook of his neck. "This means everything to me." I said.

He arms wrapped around my waist ass we basked in the moment. "I told you, anything for my wife."

I looked up at him, "You really see me as your wife? Like married kinda wife, not no trophy."

Marriage is so beyond me, but somedays I think a lot about if he were to ask right then and there, if I'd say yes. Most days I would've said yes. Today isn't one of those days, though.

"Girl, if I don't marry you within the next year, I ain't ever getting married." He said. I could hear his accent come up a little bit. I love his accent, but he always prefers to talk properly around me.

"I wanna buy you a nice, big ass ring and drown you in gifts from our engagement to the wedding. Then pop out some beautiful ass kids and grow old." He continued. I think that's so cute of him. He thinks our life together more than I do.

I passionately kissed him before looking back in his eyes, "I think about marrying you some days too. Of course it's a bit weird to think about considering we haven't even been together a whole year, but you've got me. Your wifeeeee." I giggled hearing myself say it. Sounds so strange to really tie myself down to trust someone forever.

"Well, wife, how would a date with your husband sound? Tonight?" He asked.

"And we are we going?"

"Somewhere spontaneous. Sounds like a date?" He was smirked and the sun came out of nowhere and started gleaming against his perfect skin. No way I could've said no.

"Fine. I guess, not like I have anything else to do." I joked as I got out his lap. He slapped my ass making me gasped. "Ouch."

"If you can't handle that, wait til later." He teased.
~
I was doing my makeup when I saw Rhonda's number pop up on my phone. I bit the inside of my cheek feeling guilt. I've completed forgotten about her and the club. I haven't been in weeks.

I picked it up though.

"Hey Rhon. How are you?" I asked. She went onto cursing me out of course. Asking why I'm not there, if I want to lose my job, and furthermore. "I know, I know. I've just been focusing on me and the kids."

Her rant continued. I let her go on until she said that I was using Bryan.

"I am not! How could you say that Rhon? I love him and he loves me. We are in a relationship, if I needed to use him, I would've by now." I whisper-yelled. The last thing I need is the accusations that I'm using my boyfriend.

"So he isn't just your white knight?" She asked.

That stunned me. "The white knight card? Seriously? Rhonda, for you to accuse me of using someone to get a better life outside the club for this long is beneath you. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up and started to cry. Why would she say that about me? I'm not using Bryan, life just happened.

I didn't want Bryan to see me like that and start sticking his nose where it doesn't need to be so I hurried and cleaned myself him. I reapplied some makeup and took my robe off. My dress was sexy and red; not loose at all, not long at all.

I walked out and saw Bryan on the edge of the bed. "You ready, baby? I wanna come back and have a great night." I flirted as I walked up behind his legs.

He looked up at me, and his face was not happy to say the least. "What's the matter? Is it one of the boys at the job again?" When I met them, I understood exactly why B stresses so much. They act like children most of the time.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid them on my butt. He pulled me in so we were as close as possible without kissing. "What are we doing?" I asked feeling just a little uncomfortable.

"Are you using me?" He asked.
************************************************
H A P P Y  .  P R I D E  .  M O N T H🌈
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙