Chapter 10: The Boy of Arceus

-A/N-

And this begins jumping right into the action so I'm not going to waste too much of you're time, so yeah!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Drew clenched his fists as his flygon landed on the ground to rest for a while. He could feel the tug of her, she was in danger, but he couldn't make it in time. His heart ached knowing that he could be too late. He returned his flag on and started walking before a strange feeling came into his stomach. It felt like when cold water was poured over his head, but it was trickling inside his stomach. He mentally reached out and tugged on the feeling, and closed his eyes. When he opened them he was standing in the middle of seven people in black suits, with black cloths covering their mouths. 

"Where did you come from!" A females voice demanded. Drew felt the trickle in his stomach again, and tugged, causing a whirlwind of air to swirl around him. 

"What, what are you?!" A man said, fear in his voice. Without warning, the wind stop, before pushing strongly against them, slamming them against the walls on all four sides of the gun metal gray steel unforced room. Drew made a run for it, gaining more control than ever over the power he possessed. He knocked down the ten grunts gaurding a hallway with a large and powerful gust of wind. He saw a very important looking door at the end of the hall and made a break for it, tearing into the room and sending a gust of wind that shoved those in the room against the opposite wall. Looking to his right, his eyes widened as he saw May inside a glass capsule, with blue liquid quickly filling it up, he eyes panicked, she looked right at him before the liquid covered her head and she became limp. Drew's attention made it back to his enemies when a man with green hair stood up, laughing. As the man looked up, Drew could see he had one red and one blue eye. He swallowed a lump in his throat.

"What do you want with May?" Drew demanded.

"As if I would tell you, but she will die in the process," the man said. Drew' eyes widened in horror. "You know, I'm surprised you haven't run up here to give me a hug," the man taunted.

"You're dead," Drew said. The man laughed. "I can assure you I'm very much alive," he said.

"My dad died the day you killed him, you killed yourself, or at least the part of you that was my dad, now, you're my enemy," Drew growled, building up for a powerful attack. He let it out, which sent the body of his father and all the grunts against the wall. He ran over to the capsule and saw that May's completion was beginning to fade. He tried a wind attack, focused directly, and it caused a tiny crack.

"What's it doing to her!" He exclaimed. 

"Just absorbing her body to use as a time gate," the man, Ghetsis said as he withdrew his pokeballs and sent out his hydregan. Drew grabbed his absols pokeball and sent him out.

"Absol! Use night slash on the tube!" Drew commanded as he stood protectively infront of the capsule. The night slash resulted in the crack to expand.

"Don't stop absol!" Drew encouraged. 

"Hydregan use dragon pulse!" Ghetsis commanded. The multicolored beam came right for Drew. He buffered the blow by using his powers of the wind, but the force still knocked him backwards.  Suddenly, a voice came into his head.

Drew, you must say inu-Bani it will help you...

Without thinking, Drew went for it.

"Inu-Bani!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, a bright white light surrounded his body, and his eyes were completely white. A legion of Lucario, Granbull, and Mamoswine appeared. They all cashed super affective moves. Play roughs from the Granbulls, iron tails from the Lucarios, and Avalanches from the Mamoswines. The result was devistating. Ghetsis, the grunts and his hydregan were all buried under a mountain of snow. Drew collapsed, and the legion faded, right as absolute shattered the glass and May fell out of the capsule, right next to Drew. 

Flygon appeared out of its pokeball and with the help of absol, scooped the two onto its back. Through sheer determination, flygon made it to the shores of Hoenn in 4 days, where it then collapsed on the coast of Slateport City. Both May and Drew had not moved and inch. The two were quickly found, and admitted into a nearby hospital. The news reported how the missing girl of Lilycove was found. They were soon transferred into a Lilycove hospital where they still both sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

-A/N-

Well, I finished the retrieval act! Yay! I think I have 2 more acts left in this story! We are maybe about half way done or at least one third! So yeah, I hope you don't get mad at me when the next chapter comes out. You're probably right now like: "Krissy, it's contestshipping! Where's the romance! They didn't kiss at all!" No they did not because I'm trying to make the relationship slow, make them feel no obligation to fall in love with each other, so yeah! Anyways, this chapter was probably trash but I don't care right now, so rip.

YouDontKnowShipping

Words: 885