"Feeling better yet?" Drake asked me.

"Only a little. She just gets under my skin."

"I don't like her very much either."

There was a loud banging at the door, making me jump. Who could that be? Darren is gone and Duke is in jail.

"Drake!" A man yelled from the other side of the door. "I know you're in there. I saw you come up."

Drake let out a sigh and slowly got up to answer the door. He opened the door and I saw a short thick man who looked to be somewhere in his 40's.

"What is it Eddy?" Drake asked the man.

"Where's the rent? You're 3 weeks behind . I can only wait for so long."

"I'm sorry. I've been busy for the pass 2 weeks."

"Oh yeah? What about the other week?"

"Look. I'll get you your money."

"I'd better have it tomorrow or you're out of here."

"Okay."

The man left and Drake came back over and sat next to me. I wonder why he didn't pay his rent.

"So what do you think about me staying at your place full time?"

"Why don't you just pay the rent?"

"Because I don't have the money. I quit my job when I started working for Duke again. Duke never got a chance to pay me because I ended up in the hospital. Now he's in jail."

"You're such an idiot!" I exclaimed. "Why would you quit your job? Only an idiot like you would think like that."

"It was either quit or get fired."

"I shouldn't take you in, but because you're the father of my child..."

"Thanks."

When it came close to dinner time, we decided to head back to my house. Luckily my mom and that guy was gone.

"Do you want a pizza? I don't feel like cooking tonight." I said.

"Sure. "

Drake ordered the pizza while I fed Brandon. I looked at Brandon. He'll be so much happier with Drake around here all the time,

"Do you want daddy to live here?" I asked him. He simply smiled. "Yeah you'd be happy huh." I smiled.

"Would you be happy?" Drake asked from behind me.

Would I be happy? I might actually be miserable since I'm trying to get over Drake. These pass few days has been a little tough being around him.

"Of course I won't be happy. I wasn't looking forward to you being here for a week." I lied.

"Fine. Then I'll find somewhere else to live."

"How? You don't have any friends."

"I have more friends than you know about."

"Oh really? Your mom or your sister?"

If Drake wasn't so mean and if he didn't push everyone away, he would have friends.

"Just stay here. I don't mind you living here. Besides, it'll give me company when I'm here alone."

"Whatever."

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and turned it off. I was having trouble putting Brandon down for bed last night and Drake wasn't helping at all. I'm so tired.