II ⋆ appreciated

Simple, but elegant. Grace lay upon one and another, soothingly resting in slumber to shoo away any fatigue from deep within. The peace of mind when witnessing the two, ever-so infatuated with being so close to each other was daringly lovely. It was a soft, gushy and fluttery feeling in the room even though both were indeed asleep. Such a warm feeling caused by the two without even trying was truly magnificent.

     Soon enough, a small disruption awoke the smaller spoon of the two, causing her the groan and slap her phone constantly until the ear-ringing noise shut off. A part of her was partly surprised and not to hear her honey-dearest sound asleep by his soft snores. She hadn't even opened her eyes ajar yet, awake but silently debating to fall back asleep on the midsummer morning or wake up for the dreadfully beautiful day ahead. And though alas, she had quickly concluded to wake the other and set up for the day.

     "Osamu, wakey wakey, sleepyhead~" She purred, gradually pulling her body away from his restricting hold. Every little bit that she pulled away, he tightened his arms around her waist and with a slow whine in protest, he refused to wake for the day. She patted his hip with two second intervals, repeating the same four words as earlier. Each time she purred at him, his whines only grew louder with more words coming out of his mouth at a time.

     "I don't wanna wake up...! Let's stay in bed!" Although the suggestion sounded rather pleasing, she knew if she were to agree, they would never leave the bed.

"If we get up now, I'll make you breakfast in bed. I'll even put whipped cream on your pancakes with strawberries."

"With syrup?"

"With syrup." It only took a jab at his sweet tooth to get him rolling over, exasperated and almost unwillingly rising from his comfy slumber. In a short two breaths from looking down at his beloved, he suddenly felt the urge to tousle with her for some morning fun.

Dazai grabbed her by the hips and yanked her over from her spot to him, her hair following along the sheets with her. Before she could even get a full three words out, he buried his energetic self onto her. Writhing on the spot whilst his fingers dug for her ticklish sides. Her screams and giggles came out perpetually excited as he held her down with all his might. Eventually his face that was buried into her neck made its way down to her tummy and for a moment, the eye contact made between him and her was unusual. His eyes were big and brown, virtually innocent looking—though she had only wished that was the truth when she felt her face go pale before he used both hands of his to lift her shirt over her head and blow onto her stomach.

At that moment she felt there was no escape, hearing how overly thrilled he was with making her pay for waking up early, she hadn't realized what she had done until it was too late. (First Name) had accidentally kneed him in the gut and kicked him in the crotch.

"WAAAH! OSAMU, I'M SO SORRY!"

some time later

     It was nearly an hour later and it was half past the time their workplace had begun. Yet the two were in a dining room with a steaming plate of hot cakes that had an abnormal amount of whipped cream and cut strawberries topped on it, and a cold cup of coffee that was too light in brown colour to actually be "coffee". (First Name) currently was perched on top his lap facing towards him, feeding him as an apology for hurting her poor hunny-bunny.

"I can't believe you kicked me there..." Her beloved sobbed as he took another bite of the pancake she fed him. He sulked into her hand that caressed his cheek, nuzzling to the warmth of her hand. For a moment, his little act of guilt-tripping her broke to hum in harmony for the sweetness of the strawberry. To pull back from the crack in his acting, he had coughed and made up another sentence to fall back, "You could've kicked me softly with your lips~"

     Once those words escaped his syrup-coated lips, he got what he deserved; her lips captured his in a lock so charmingly delicate, he barely noticed it happened in the first place. All he witnessed in a brief moment that time slowed down was her eyes beautifully shut as her lips enraptured his very soul. He couldn't describe the feeling even if he wanted to; speechless in the haze of it all, yet so many words could define her.

The moment was cut short the time his cell rung, unsatisfactory sighs were shared in a second. Both eyes still shut and minds deciding whether or not to answer the annoyance was still at thought.

"Dazai...answer the call."

What did she say?

"Dazai, wake up."

Why was she saying that?

"Dazai!"

His eyes shot open as his body fell into a cold sweat state. He wasn't where he thought he was. He was suddenly in a bed in a room that seemed to be nearly impossible to be in rather than in a chair in a familiar place from years ago. He was surrounded by his colleagues and all seemed quite concerned.

"Why were you repeating '(First Name)' in your sleep? Was she the one who attacked us?"

He was reliving a bittersweet terror that quickly turned into a nightmare that just so happened to feel all too real.

⋆⋆⋆
dedicated to: PickyRoyalTea
_:('ཀ'」 ∠):

⋆harukatomoe