chapter 11

It was seokjin who found sinb on the floor when the guys were sneaking in to one of the dance rooms in sourcemusic.

Ofcourse, Jungkook was the first one to attend her.

"I shouldn't have left her alone.." he says.

"She's running a high fever." He added.

"Move move!" Sowon shouted as she pushed everyone aside and she approached them.

She got all the stuffs needed to treat fever. First off, she wiped away the cold sweats on her head. Next she put the cooling patch on her forehead. Jungkook helped to wet her lips so it wouldn't be dry.

"she's extremely tired.." Junhee approached her. "What have you girls been doing this whole week?"

"we just finished filming for the music video yesterday. And we have to record our voices this morning. Then sinb went to view the stage for our comeback alone after that. Afterwards, she went to see sajang-nim to discuss something." Sowon told her. "ah- also, she didn't eat since morning and before practice, she helped the trainees with their choreography"

"pabo" jungkook chuckled as he admired her beautiful features on her face. "I'll bring her back to the dorm. The door passcode?"

"12 01 15" sowon told him.

"That sounds like a date" taehyung said.

"It is our-" yerin covered eunha's mouth.
"You may leave now" yerin smiled widely.

And so, jungkook carried sinb on his back as he made way to their van. He told his manager to send them both to gfriend's dormitory.

•••

He laid her down on her bed. He went to take a cup of warm water and medications from the kitchen and put them beside her bed.

Jungkook being jungkook, he will skip practice on purpose.

Jungkook: hyung, i need to take care of sinb. So I won't be practicing with you guys.

Jhope: sure. Don't go back to the dorm too late. We have to go to Japan tmr morning.

Jungkook: alright.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly got attracted to the bookshelves. He remembered umji telling him that most of the books belongs to sinb since she is really a bookworm. She can't speak in english but she understands it really well.

Jungkook jumped up from the couch and approached the bookshelf. A book caught his eye. 'Harry potter and the cursed child'.

"Heol. I really wanted to get this to read but i got no time. She literally has all of the harry potter books." Jungkook talked to himself as he took the book out of the shelf.

He started reading on the couch, he as well, can understand english language but doesn't really know how to speak the language. He didnt realise he had been reading since afternoon and now is about 7pm. Sinb woke up.

"Hss..ouch my head hurts.." she muttered to herself. "And I'm hungry"

"Since when did i got home?" She thought to herself.

She slowly peeked outside the room and saw jungkook lying down on the couch while reading her book.

"tsk.. why do i always have to be with him." She rolled her eyes.

She walked slowly, touching the walls so that she can balance well.

"jungkook?" She called out to him.

"Oh you're awake!" He smiled wide as his eyes met hers.

"Did you bring me home?" She asks.

"Ne, your members are still practicing" he replied.

"i need to practice with them.." she uttered as she walked back to her room but jungkook stopped her.

"Aniya, you need to rest" he held her wrist. "Hungry?"

Sinb nodded her head fast and he chuckled, "arasseo, sit on the kitchen counter stool. I'll cook ramyeon for you"

She didn't move an inch.

"I promise you. I won't put chocolate inside your ramyeon okay?" He assured her and sinb walked over to the stool this time round.

As he cooked the ramyeon, sinb watched him. She wanted to talk to him freely like how she used to when they were trainees. She opened her mouth to speak but she immediately close it back, thinking that the topic won't matter to him. She was bored so she started singing 'bye', one of their album songs, softly while playing with her fingers. But jungkook, someone who is attracted to voices which inspire him. Only few voices attracted him. IU, yuju and eunha. And now sinb. He heard sinb singing and listened really carefully. He realised that her voice is very unique out of the 3 girls who are known well for their amazing voices. He stopped what ever he was doing and listened to her singing.

(Is it just me that everytime I listen to this song, my eyes get teary and i get goosebumps after listening to sinb's lines)

His hand trembled and he felt goosebumps on his arms, just by listening to sinb singing. The lyrics hit him as well. It was as if she was singing this to him. His heart raced.

"I'm falling for her again.." he thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

"Yah jungkook! The water is overflowing!" Sinb shouted at him as she approached him quickly and turned off the tap.

"I suggest you just continue sitting down and read the book. I'll cook the ramyeon for the both of us." She told him.

"ani..you don't know how to cook" he told her.

"YAH! what do you think ahjussi. I've been living without my parents for 3 years obviously i know how to cook ramyeon atleast " she slapped his arm.

"ow! and i thought you were actually sick" he uttered under his breath as he walked to the couch.

Sinb started by tying her hair into a high ponytail and rolled up her sleeves. And then she start cooking the noodles. She got ready the bowls and chopsticks for the both of them. Not forgetting the kimchi. She then brought the cooked ramyeon over and placed it on the coffee table so that he do not have to walk over to the dining table.

"Kyaaa~ it's ready" she cheered. "Oh jakam-man." She got up again and took cups and a bottle of coke for them to drink.

"Now its ready" he smiled.

Then the both of them ate.

-TBC-