She heard a sharp gasp and turned around to see Lia being held up a few feet in the air with a tail wrapped around her neck, choking her.

There stood the kanima and Lia was pointing at something behind her. She turned her to see who it was but was hit in the back of the head and her world went dark.

▷▷▷

Scott hung up his phone once he told his mom to come to the Sheriff's station. As much as he had wanted to talk to Imogen, it was obvious that the conversation would have to wait until later. "She's on her way here." He told Noah, glancing up at him, only to find the man not looking at him. "Sheriff?"

He felt his eyes widen and his heart start to beat faster when he saw Stiles, Imogen, and Lia walking in with Matt right behind them while holding a gun. The girls had their hands restrained with zip ties.

"Matt?" Noah started, trying to keep his composure, eyeing the firearm the teen had. "It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

Matt scoffed. "You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are."

"I know you don't wanna hurt people." Noah said. Imogen and Lia both sat down on the couch, the two unable to do anything. Scott eyed his girlfriend who was busy staring at her hands with a grimace.

 Scott eyed his girlfriend who was busy staring at her hands with a grimace

 He wondered why she wasn't using her magic to stop Matt.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people." Matt said honestly, staring at all of them. "You five weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded." His eyes fell on Scott who had his hand in his pocket. "And one way is to try calling somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That - that could definitely get someone hurt. Everyone." He snapped. "Now!"

The three hurriedly took out their cell phones and placed them on the desk before ushering Scott, Stiles, and the Sheriff to the jail cells but not before warning the girls to stay put.

▷▷▷

"Deleted

"Deleted." Stiles huffed once they finished destroying all the evidence they had on Matt. He glanced at his best friend who seemed just as worried as him about the situation they were in. He also wondered why the girls weren't using their magic to save them. "And we're done. All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima."