Chapter 53 - Words (Part 2/2)

(PLAY THE SONG ^^ >> - LOUDER//NEON JUNGLE)

RECAP:

I walked out as she waddled beside me like a penguin, shivering whenever the wind blew which i still found cute. When we made it to the park gates, my hand accidentally brushed against hers and i noticed a small blush creep up on her cheeks as she bit down on her lip.

Then ever so casually, her hand slipped into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home at around seven, after taking her clothes shopping and heading to Frankie and Benny's to get some pizza, i decided to drive us home. Though my mind was still on the pictures i found last night, i was willing to at least try and forget about it for now, because Hayley was the only thing on my mind.

We sat watching television for a little and she had something else to eat, though all i could see on her plate were chopped to tomatoes. I knew cravings were normal to have for pregnancy's, but it was just a little weird staring at a plate full of chopped tomatoes.

"You really like tomatoes huh?" I joked.

"I think the baby likes them more." She groaned, placing another piece in her mouth.

"Don't eat too much you'll make yourself sick."

"I already feel sick." She closed her eyes, leaning her head back and taking a deep breath.

~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's p.o.v.

I went upstairs and placed all of the shopping bags into the guest room and set them aside, ready to sort out in the morning before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, drying myself with a towel and then going back into the bedroom to change into my pyjamas, which were light grey lounger pants and a long sleeved baby blue top with the words 'dream' written across it in white.

I tied my hair up in a pony and took a seat on the bed, rubbing circles over my baby bump which felt rather soothing. Ashton was locking up downstairs, which seemed to be taking a little longer than it usually did. He eventually came up a few minutes later and came straight into my room, taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah." He huffed, faking a smile.

"Thank you...by the way. For today, i mean i had a lot of fun and thanks for the clothes..and the meal." I said, feeling pathetic at the fact that he had paid for everything today and i didn't even have ten pence to offer to him.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." He smiled again but this time it looked genuine. I pecked his cheek and then we just kinda looked at each other for a while. There was so much i wanted to say...but i just didn't know how.

He bit his lip and looked away, releasing a light chuckle which i thought he always did when he was nervous. He stood up and i copied, turning to him as he turned to me.

"Goodnight then...i guess." He said, bringing me towards him to place a kiss on my forehead, something that he did every night.

"Goodnight." I mumbled, closing my eyes as his lips pressed against my skin.

I followed him over to the bedroom door and we both just kind of stood there awkwardly before i mumbled another goodbye and closed the door behind me, noticing him walking away. I sighed and turned around, pressing my back against the door.

I wanted to do it, i really, really wanted to. So before i even knew it, my hand was back on the door handle, forcing it open.

"Asht-" He was already standing in front of me, with his arm up as if he was going to knock again.