Happy Life

Sequel to the august alsina imagine

August POV:

Karmen  just had the had the baby on my birthday. My daughter is 10 days old, the twins are 1 . Karmen is living with me so is Yn. We are living happy. Yn and karmen are best friends . I have sex with them both .They like having sex together when im on tour. I dont have a problem as long as they happy.

Yn Pov:

Yea me and karmen are on great terms im actually her baby momma... Lol i count Da'Mani as my daughter. Ima tell you a crazy story about how me and karmen got closer. August told karmen to move in cause it was my plan. she was down. So she got settle in 6 months ago. August went on tour and i was walking downstairs and saw karmen sitting on the couch pleasing herself. So i sat on the couch and stared at her and got wet so she came up to me and kissed me. i was hesitant at first but gave in. i liked it  cause karmen aint no ugly bitch i think she fine as hell. We ended upstairs and it got heated thats when august walked upstairs and heard Moaning. He thought it was me and some nigga and got mad he hurried up stairs. When he opened the door i saw his member rising so we asked if he wanted to join.And we liked it.

Crazy riteeeeee!!!!

Karmen Pov:

mine is er thing they said