Baby girl

Jacquees pov.

"Baby girl I'm sorry I messed up. Took you for granted, used you, and played you like a toy. I don't know what I would've did with out you if you didn't come back for me. That moment then I knew that you loved me. All the times I hurt you. Abused you with my words. I hurt your heart and made you feel useless.  I never knew how much I ment to you. You saved me from the bullet and now you paying a price for me....it was supposed to be the other way around. I was supposed to protect you. Make you feel safe. I just hurt you I didn't mean it. I really love you Yn.  I wanted you to have my kids, wanted to marry you,grow old with you. Then the doctor tells me your pregnant and lost the baby. I'm disappointed in myself. These past weeks I've been drinking,smoking, and I quite all of that stuff for you. I don't know what I'll do if you don't wake up. Baby girl just wake up. I'm sorry I'll never take you for granted. I will love you for a thousand years and more. Till the day we die together.  Baby girl I love you." Jacquees said pouring out his love towards yn.

End of pov. 

Narrator pov.

As Yn restless body laid down in the hospital bed. Her mind wandered around going through different thoughts. Trying to take in what jacquees, her boyfriend  of many precious years said to her. She's trying to wake up she wants to forgive him. Wants yo feel his soft lips on hers again. She can't take the pain that inhabitanting her body. She wants to wake up and be happy again. She wants to be able to love again, love herself,and not take self pity from anyone else. She wants to focus on her and her husband. The fact that she lost their first is petrifying. How could she be so care less. Thinking about myself instead of the unborn life inside me. All that rushed to her head as a single tear drop fell from her eyes.

"Baby! Can you hear me? Can you move? Can you do anything?" Jacquees said

Yn tried her best to wake up. Until she had enough strength to move her arm.

"Baby girl you up!" Jacquees said excited.

She lifted up and said. " Yes quees I'm up and I heard everything you said. I just want to let you know that I love you and I forgive you. I always want to be by your side. I'm sorry I was being inconsired and not thinking about our child. I'm sorry and I love you. " Yn said.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm the one who fucked up I just want to be there for you, but all I did was hurt you." Jacquees said

"After you get out of this I want to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life. I love you Yn" jacquees said.

"I love you too! Ride or die right? " you said.

"Yeah to the fullest" jacquees said as you two kissed passionately.

Okay guys this is the first time in a few months that I wrote something serious but if you read my previous chapter you would understand. More updates will come soon. Thanks for being supporters