Ms.Kathy (Make up)

These are the lyrics to the song.

Uh nuh,nuh,nuh...woah, woah(10x).
Uh look, no need to ignore it. Ain't no need to lie. And your daughters your princess but I swear that she's mine. You think I ain't special. Ha, your wondering why? Your daughter want to walk around with this type of guy. I already know you're talking. I know know what you say about me. Uh look, Ohhh Ms.Kathy I ain't the only young boy that's nasty. She said she love me like she never loved nobody before. You probably hating cause I'm thuggin and you can not control. your baby know more. And I just thought I'll let you know. Listen, I'm pretty sure that you hate me. (We in love, we in love) No doubt you think that I'm crazy (we in love, we in love). I'm sorry if this comes across as rude. Rude. (We in love, we in love) uh love, love, love.

Make up

Uh okay, uh okay, uh okay. Yea yea yea.

I think you know where my mind is at. You know I'm ready baby. Don't know how we got off track,you know I'm ready baby. I think your ready baby. No more flexin, flexin. No more second guessing, guessing. We've been through some things in our younger lives. And I just want to make it right, make it right. (We gone make up, we gone kiss and make up.) (Baby babe no make up) (Got her screaming for her make up.) (Oh God) ( Got her yelling for her make up Oh God 3x)

Baby, I need to know if you staying or gone. I put you through too much. Now I'll promise all my life I'll do better babe. Nobody needs what I give to mg babe. Sex on the beach, sex on the beach. I know what she needs. Better she beats. So come on with me don't matter to me.

(We gone make up, we gone kiss and make up.) (Baby babe no make up) ( Got her screaming for her make up oh God 2x) ( Got you yelling for your make up oh God 2x) Baby.

Omg, This my shit. Jacquees the shit. Jacquees and August Alsina fans in this bishhh. Anyways more updates coming soon...Ohhh I think I like doing lyrics because if you got the song you can play it and read.....Lls shit " read and weep"

Anyways yea I said I was doing updates cause you girl been slacking.