Lessons

"Lessons" is going to be a mini series inside this book...well imagine. It's going to involve the lovely Jacquees and adorable August alsina. So my idea is I'm going to end combining the story parts together....well you'll get it when you read it. Oh and one more thing when someone calls your name it's going to be Emastaise (Emma-Sty-is) or majesty for short btw it's one of my middle names, lol lots more to it.
-
-
-
-

LESSONS CHAPTER ONE

Yn pov

I woke up in a cold room, dark and drafty. I looked around not remembering my surroundings. I tried to think about what happened the night before, I was working with one of my "clients." Yes I'm a stripper and a drug lord, either way both of them are bad but, I can't help the way I live. If it wasn't for my parents I would have never ever been in this situation. Here I'll explain to y'all what happen.

Flashback

I was ten years old when I saw my dad beat on my mom. Him strung out on drugs or whatever kind of alcoholic beverage he does. Worn out was how he had my mom. Every punch, kick, bite, or even stab wound would turn into a hideous scar on my mother's beautiful body. Beautiful woman, loving, and kind would never hurt a fly. One day he came home and beat her so bad she had to go the hospital. Ms. Nightingale nice old woman called the authorities on my father. He went away for seven to ten years. Over the time, my mother was healing, recovering well to be exact. After she got out she wasn't doing right choices; the lady I loved turned into a miniature version of my father. Every second she could get to be high, cranked up, buzzed out, whatever she turned into the devil herself. In a short period of time I run away to my Aunt Seja's house. She knows about her sisters behavior, so she knew not to tell the woman I used to know. My mother didn't care where I was as long as she had her high. I moved on, continue living with Seja. Graduated and got my life together until I met August.

Flashback over and ended getting back to where you are.

I woke up in a cold room, dark and drafty. I looked around not remembering my surroundings. I tried to think about what happened the night before, I was working with one of my "clients." I stood up and walked around to see where I was. Seen this before, then it clicked into my head this Is the old trap house me and August used to work in before the incident. I opened the door and walked to the back exit, just so I don't see no cops. My car was at the park so I had to walk a couple blocks.

I finally reached my customize lavender and turquoise Camero, you earn that when your at the top of the YPC. Like I said, get it how you live.

I pulled up to my Aunt Seja's house the only thing different was two big trucks were in my yard. I got out my card then it unlocked the door. I opened it and saw a man and woman, I haven't seen them before so I tried to keep my distance. I tried to creep upstairs to my room but failed.

"Majesty!, wait don't go yet. I walked to introduce you to your aunt and uncle." Aunt Seja said.

"Kevin, Diane this is Emastaise...Majesty for short. Majesty this is Kevin and Diane. Aunt Seja continued.

"Um Okay, why are yall here?" I asked with an attitude.

" Listen sweety, your dad..." Diane said but gtc.

"Stop right there...*chuckles*...you know where the door is, Bye!" I said.

I ignored them and went upstairs to my room working the door. I took off my shoes and stripped out my clothes to take a shower.

40 minutes later

I walked out my shower, grabbed a towel, dried off, and lotion down. I walked over to my closet tried to find what to wear. About two minutes later I picked out my white baseball jersey, white tank top, white shorts, and my white Timberlands. I put my faux dreads in a bun, put on red lipstick, and my gold chain.

*phone rings*

I speed walked to my phone and picked it up.

"Meet me at the warehouse 2 weeks from now, you have what I want." A mysterious dude said.

"Uh hello who in the hell is this?!" I yelled.

"You know who the fuck it is." Then the dude hung up.

Well damn that was weird. I walked downstairs, out the door, and went to my cousin Ty'Naise's house.

20 minutes later

I pulled uo to her house and knocked in the door. I had to wait about a good ass twenty minutes for that girl but, she opened the door.

"Hey Majesty, you look cute bitch." She said hugging me.

"Thank you boo, you cute too with your pajamas on." I said hugging back.

"Yasss bihh dress to impress." Ty'Naise said.

I laughed at her goofy ass cause she always be having me weak. Love her though.

"So Majesty what you been up too?" Naise asked.

"Hustling girl, trying to make this money the best way I can." I answered honestly.

"I hear you on that girl. Oh and let me tell you what!" Naise asked.

"What?" I asked questionable.

"Tell me why ny boss fired me, Lawddddddd she lucky we were in public." Naise said cracking her knuckles.

"Oh my gosh!, are you serious why she do that for." I asked.

" Because she claimed I was fucking my coworker." Naise stated.

"Um, well did you?"

"I mean her son is fine." She said with her head down.

"Now I know why she fired you, shit if I knew one of my employees were fucking my son I'd be firing your ass too! I said laughing.

"Shut the hell up Majesty, now I know why I can't tell you nothing." She said laughing too.

" Girl you know I'm just playing with you." I said laughing

"But, since I no longer got a job. Ima need a hustle Majesty." Naise stated.

"Oh hell nah Naise!, you already know I don't involve family with work." I yelled.

"Majesty please!, just until I get me another job." She begged.

"You know what fine!, but if you mess up, get caught what ever. You're done, end of discussion." I said making sure she understood every word.

"Yayy, I love you so much. I promise I won't mess up.

"Well to let you know, our next drop off is in two days. It involves the biggest drug lords in the state. I'm telling you, we can not fuck this up. Because if we do that's our body." I said informing Naise.

"Alright girl dang!, you must have forgot I gave you the spot after I had Zian." She said.

"Well just letting you know." I said.

"Oh and I'm staying the night." I said walking upstairs to my old room.

"Well damn okay, had all this shit planned but and didn't tell me nothing." Naise said laughing.

Lessons is going to continue...but what you think