Why'd I fall for you?

Start from the beginning

Sasuke locked eyes with Naruto, bewildered. The blond just stared at him, like he wasn't any danger at all. Sasuke moved closer to Naruto, stepping out of the shadows. The blond didn't make any attempt to run. Sasuke got closer seeing as Naruto got closer too. The two moved until they were face to face. Sasuke shakily extended his fingers, the same as he did, in his nightmares.

He couldn't sleep because of them, and they haunted him since he left Konoha. His nightmares started out nice, only him and Naruto in a field of flowers. But then Naruto tries to kill him, and his Sharingan came out. HE ended up killing NARUTO. After that, he sat next to Naruto's dead body, grasping his cold hand and crying into Naruto's chest, that used to be warm.

Sasuke's fingers felt cold against Naruto's cheek. He wondered if this wasn't just a dream. If the Sasuke in front of him, was the old friend that he loved. Sasuke thought the same thing, just with a different kind of love. Sasuke's palm cupped the blonds cheek, wondering if it was still warm. When he felt the familiar body heat, he sighted in relief. This Naruto was real, and he hoped that his nightmares wouldn't come true.

Sasuke didn't care if he was killed right now, and took Naruto to his hideout. Naruto pondered if he really had to kill Sasuke. Couldn't he just bring him home with him? But Sasuke was too big a threat to the village.What if he thought of destroying the village again. Naruto had to make the choice, and fast.

Before any of the boys knew it, they had fallen asleep. Naruto woke up before Sasuke, and tried sneaking away. Sasuke felt it, and gripped Naruto's wrist. He pulled the blond back down, making him land on his chest.

Sasuke flipped them over, so he was straddling the small blond. The raven stared into the blond's eyes, and vice versa. Naruto's heart was beating quickly from fear. What if Sasuke figured it out? Sasuke felt Naruto's stiff body, and grinned. He wouldn't let him go again. The last time he did, it tore his soul apart. 

"Where are you going Naru?~" Sasuke cooed in Naruto's ear. A shiver ran down the blond's back, and he involuntarily shivered. Sasuke looked at the blond with love and lust mixed in his eyes. He knew that he couldn't hold himself back for much longer. He would take Naruto, if he had to.

Naruto saw the look in the raven's eyes, and he hated himself, for liking it. Sasuke inched closer to Naruto's face, until their foreheads touched. They looked into each other's eyes, wondering what the other was thinking.

'All my life I've been good, and now, I think, What The Hell!'

Their lips touched, and sparks flew. Their lips stayed connected, and they just stared at each other. Suprisingly, Naruto took the next step. His hand snaked into the raven's hair, and gently pulled on it. Sasuke heard the blond whine, and tried to pull away. His movement was stopped, when Naruto pressed his knee to Sasuke's crotch.

"Ugh!" Sasuke got hard immediately. His body moved on its own, and buckled into the blond's knee unwillingly. He groaned even louder. This wasn't good. At all. Naruto's chest hummed, as he gave a small chuckle. He lightly moved his knee again, enjoying the view of the great Uchiha at his mercy.

His lips started moving against Sasuke's, urging the raven to do the same. They kissed lightly at first, until Naruto bit Sasuke's lower lip. Sasuke parted his lips, and felt something hot slip in. Naruto's hot tongue explored Sasuke's mouth, and then their tongues entangled. The two separated, panting. Sasuke smirked, he liked the dominant Naru.

Naruto knew Sasuke was letting him do this, but he still knew he couldn't. The thought that he still had to kill his friend, was killing him. He had to do it to complete the mission, or fail and die. It was his damn choice. "Sasuke... I... why?" He had to ask. Why did Sasuke do this to him? The pang in his heart, whenever he thought of killing the raven. The way his heart sped up, when they touched or kissed. The way he wanted to run his hands all over the pale body. The poor blond had no idea, what was wrong with him.