Serves you right

Pair: SebaCiel- Sebastian x Ciel

Anime: Black Butler- I do not own this. I think that the 3rd season has a little yaoi between these two. Not entirely sure. My information comes from unreliable sources. They're people in my classes, that don't know shit.

Also, this will be in modern time, so TVs, radio, phone, computers, etc... Also, uh… Ciel is older than 12? Like… 17? Ye, that works. So technically this is still illegal... Meh, who gives a crap.

"Oooh! I knew it! The butler did it!" May-Rin jumped up from the couch. "Ehm." Everybody looked around to see the one and only, Sebastian. "Sorry Sebastian. I didn't mean you. I was just really stuck in this detective story." Sebastian nodded. "Yes May-Rin. Actually that is quite a good story there. Though be sure not to wake Master Ciel up. He had a long day, and is already sleeping." Sebastian cautioned everybody in the room. "Of course Sebastian. Sorry." Finnian looked down. "That is quite alright Finny. Just hold May-Rin back the next time please." At that, Sebastian departed the room. Baldroy shook his head. "Has anyone noticed, that Sebastian and Master Ciel, have been a little on the edge lately?" Mey-Rin nodded her head. "You're right, maybe it's another bad case?“

  Finny shook his head. "Better not be like one of your detective’s. Otherwise, we might have a killer in the house." Everyone looked at him. And all of them burst out laughing. “Hahahaha! Yeah, sure! That would be amazing! A real life detective story, in our house! Wow! Imagine that!” Everyoneh looked at May-Rin. “May-Rin, you do know the Master works as a sort of detective. We live in a detective. By the way, why are we talking about detectives a lot right now? Shouldn't we be watching the show?” They shook their heads. “No idea. Now let’s get back to this!” Finnian clamped a hand over the noisy girl’s mouth. “Shhh! Remember what Sebastian said!" At the butler’s name, May-Rin blushed and reached for the remote, silently pressing ‘play’ on the controller.

Sebastian kept walking down the hallway, chuckling at the servant’s incompetence to stay quiet. “Well, there never really was a chance they would become quiet.” Suddenly, Pluto jumped out of the shadows in his wolf form, landing on Sebastian, pushing him over. “Pluto!~ Get off please. I need to go check on Master Ciel.” Pluto whined and gave Sebastian puppy eyes. “We will play later. Now get off.” Pluto wagged his tail, and jumped off. Sebastian started walking again, and Pluto happily trudged next to him, his tongue hanging out, creating slobber puddles…(that’s what my dog does XD)

Opening the study door, and ushering Pluto out of the doorway, Sebastian stepped in, and closed the door after himself. “Sir…” Ciel looked up from his desk, nodding at Sebastian, before he looked down at the papers again. “Sir… You really need to take a break.” Ciel waved his hand, dismissing Sebastian. He was trying to focus on the papers, rather than the man in the suit in front of him. Sebastian glared at his Master. “Sir, please.” He took a step forward, and another, and another. Until he was behind Ciel, breathing lightly on his neck.

“Master Ciel…” Ciel started shaking, and his pen dropped to the ground. His eyes grew wide, and he could almost see the demon behind him smirking with success. Well not this time! He tried to calm himself, and bent over for the pen. When his fingers wrapped around the metal, he sat up, and jumped in his seat. Sebastian put his hands on the younger’s hips, and his thumbs were drawing circles over the exposed skin under the blouse.

“Master Ciel. Take a break.” Shivers ran down Ciel’s back, but he shrugged them off. “No. Let me finish this paperwork first, maybe then.” Turning back to the papers on the desk, he tried re-reading over them, and seeing if he was going to sign them. “Plus, the servants are just downstairs.” Sebastian smirked. “No sir. They are in the outside room, watching a detective story that May-Rin wanted to see.” He leaned in to Ciel’s ear more. “So you see, we are all alone.”