Chapter 9

After school Jessica caught Yoona outside the school building. Yoona told her friends to wait for her at the bus stop and then turned to Jessica.

'Yoona...' Jessica started, but didn't know how to continue.

Yoona looked at her, waiting. She wasn't going to help Jessica.

'Don't be mad at me. Please,' Jessica finally said smiling.

'Is that your apology?' Yoona asked. She didn't smile.

'No... I-I'm sorry for yelling at you,' Jessica managed to say. 'It wasn't your fault what happened, and... yeah.'

She looked at Yoona, hoping that she would forgive her. Yoona seemed to think about wheter to accept the apology or not.

Then she smiled at Jessica.

'Ok, apology accepted. I get that you were upset because of arguing with your father,' Yoona said smiling happily.

Jessica smiled back and hugged Yoona. Yoona was a bit taken aback for Jessica doing that right in the middle of the school, but pleased however.

'Do you really have to go home with your friends?' Jessica asked while pulling back.

'Yeah, they are waiting,' Yoona replied.

'Then there's one thing I need to tell you. We are going to a double date on Saturday.'

'Double date? With who?' Yoona asked frowning.

'My friend Taeyeon and her girlfriend Tiffany. She asked us today,' Jessica said.

'Is that why you made up with me?' Yoona joked. 'But ok, that's cool. Is it Tiffany Hwang?'

'Yes. You know her?'

'Yeah. I need to go now, or my friends'll leave without me. See ya!'

Yoona waved at Jessica and hurried to her friends.

On Saturday Jessica and Yoona met Taeyeon and Tiffany outside the amusement park. Jessica held Yoona's hand while they walked towards the other two, and noticed that they were also holding hands.

Jessica didn't want to show it to the others, not even to Yoona, but she was nervous about today. She had a feeling that she had to show Taeyeon... She somehow felt like this was a competition and she needed to win.

'Hello!' they greeted each other.

'Yoona! I haven't seen you in a while,' Tiffany said smiling to Yoona.

'Yeah, I've had a lot going on,' Yoona explained smiling too.

'How do you guys know each other?' Jessica asked.

'We used to go to the same sunday school,' Yoona told.

'Ok...'

Jessica met Taeyeon's eyes. The girl seemed to be just as clueless as Jessica was.