Chapter 3

It was 8

It was 8.20 o'clock on the Friday evening. Jessica stepped out from the bus closely followed by Onew. They looked around, got the direction and started to walk.

Sooyoung hadn't come with them, but said that she would meet them at the place. That wasn't what Jessica had hoped: now when she and Onew were alone, she had to listen the boy's continious talking. Onew was very excited about the night's performance, but also about the fact that Jessica was there.

They arrived to the building where the band night was arranged and went in. As they walked further inside they got to a large room, where was a stage with instruments. By the walls stood a few fully occupied tables, and on the floor were standing a lot of high school students waiting for bands to start playing. The first band was about to start in five minutes, followed by Onew's band in about 40 minutes.

Jessica looked around searching for Sooyoung.

'Come on, I'll show you the backstage,' Onew said. He grapped Jessica's hand and started to lead her across the room. Jessica was annoyed by Onew holding her hand, but decided to ignore it; this way she could look for Sooyoung without paying so much attention to where she was going.

Onew led her in from the door next to the stage, right when the first band came to the stage. Jessica only saw a glimpse of them.

At the backstage the atmosphere was action-packed and excited. There was two boybands and a few visitors.

'Onew!' his friends called. 'You finally got Jessica Jung?'

'Hi, guys,' Onew greeted smiling widely. Jessica angrily twitched her hand from Onew's and gave his friends an icy glare.

'Oh, looks like your girl's angry, man,' one of the friends teased.

'Come sit down here Jessica,' Onew said and sat down on the bench.

Jessica sat between him and a wall. She could hear the band on the stage.

'I should go look for Sooyoung,' she said.

'Our performance starts in half an hour. You can stay here till then,' Onew said and smiled softly. 'I make sure my friends won't tease you.'

'It's ok, I don't care. But there's a lot of people there and I don't know how long it takes to find Sooyoung,' she said.