Chapter 7

Jessica and Yoona had gone to Jessica's house after school. They had drove Krystal out of the kitchen and started to cook something to eat.

They sat by the table, waiting for the food to get ready.

'You're burning the ramen,' Yoona said.

'Then go get it off the stove,' Jessica said.

'The ramen is on your responsability,' Yoona reminded.

'Yoongie, go take it,' Jessica pleaded.

'No, you haven't done anything yet. I even helped you to get ramen started.'

Jessica stood up and walked close to Yoona.

'How can you say things like that? I'm your unni,' Jessica said and grapped Yoona's hand. 'Now, get up.'

She pulled Yoona up and when Yoona stood they were so close their bodies almost toched each other.

They stared at each other's eyes. Jessica laid her hands on Yoona's hips.

'Go do that,' Jessica said smiling.

Yoona gave a laugh and turned to go to the stove. Jessica toched her butt as she went.

Yoona turned her head to look at Jessica with a what-was-that?!-look.

Jessica chuckled.

'Byunsica...' Yoona mumbled as she continued with the food.

'Oh, come on,' Jessica said and moved to Yoona. She wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck and turned her towards her. 'You liked it, I know you did.'

'...Maybe,' Yoona smirked back.

They kissed. It started sweetly, but became more intense and deeper as they continued. Yoona laid the kettle down from her hands and wrapped them around Jessica's waist.

'Krystal, food is ready,' Jessica called her sister. She smirked at Yoona and pulled her after her to her bedroom.

Jessica closed the door after them and pushed Yoona to her bed. They sat on it kissing and soon Jessica laid Yoona against the sheets. She leaned on her, their breathing became heavier and Jessica felt her heart go faster.

'Unni,' Yoona breathed between their kisses.

Jessica stopped and looked at her girlfriend.

'What are you gonna say if Krystal comes in right now?' Yoona asked.

'Let's hope she doesn't,' Jessica answered. She tilted her head. 'Is everything okay?'

'Yeah,' Yoona said. She smiled and Jessica understood that there was no problem.

They kissed again.

Only after a few seconds Jessica's cell phone rang. They stopped and looked at each other.

'You're kidding me,' Jessica said. She sat up and took her phone.

'Yes?' she answered.

'Jessica, this is Sooyoung,' said the voice in the other end.

'What is it Soo?' Jessica sighed. Yoona sat up and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist leaning her head on Jessica's shoulder.

'Are you busy right now?' Sooyoung asked.

'Um, yeah,' Jessica answered.

'I was just wondering if you'd like to go somewhere with me. What are you doing?'