My memories kept flooding back

My original dad is named Greg. He had a drivers license for big vehicles. We liked to call him Mr. Stretch. My original mom, Jeanette, on the other hand, we liked to call her Orange because she loves oranges and she is short and round. My brother is the black sheep of the family. He is taller than the rest of us but he is the shortest one at school. Kind of like me. We just called him carrot. I'm not sure why.

   My sister died in a car crash. I think the same car mom died in. I guess I wasn't my dad's only daughter. I didn't know about her. Her name is, or was Stephanie. I can't remember her much but she was sweet and kind. She used to take me to get ice cream at the store down the street. Everybody loved her, she had no enemies. she was beautiful but now she's gone. She was really tall, even more so when she wore her high heels.

      And then there is me. I'm short, very short. I'm THE TENTH-GRADE-SECOND GRADER. Kids at school can be so rude. How could I blame them? I have dwarfism. I was born with it, I'm the only one though. In my small town, I'm judged but also I'm treated like a baby. I can't take medicine for my disease. I can't be fixed. I'm broken. I have a single friend and she has asthma. She can't do much, like me. We both get out of P.E. because we can't reach or try to reach the bar or the rope or the beam. Aaron is still at the other school, I don't know how he is or who he is with. I'm on a short leash. I am short. The short one. The only short one. Everybody else is so lucky. 

     I learned that my grandma had dwarfism like me. I can't imagine what it was like for her to be the principle of a high school since I am bullied, was she bullied? By her students? That seems weird.  I also have moderate depression because I'm so made fun of and treated so awfully. I'm smart but I'm made fun of 44% of my day five times a week. My physique is so 'weird' that everybody thinks I'm weird. I'm not weird, at least I don't think I am. I have a positive side to everything so that I can at least be somewhat happy.: cause I am...

                                                      Wonderful

                                                       Exciting

                                                       Interesting

                                                       Rare

                                                       Delightful...