Leaving with my mom

My step mother started to treat us badly. Well not Charles because he went to college two years ago. He is now 21 and I am 16 and Aaron still likes Jordan Blair. At least I have a friend now. Kaydence got into the same thing my birth father did. The bad stuff and she smelt just like him.

My mother and I packed up our things and left. We left to a bigger house far away from Kaydence and farther away from Aaron. My mother needed a job so she painted houses just like Kaydence. She painted our house a pretty light coral color that filled my imagination with sea creatures and mermaids that dance along the corners of the walls. It was a new house that breathed excitement.

My room was purple like lavender petals and smelt like my birth mother.
My dream of a friend came true and then it failed me. Hopefully my other dreams won't. Charles got married last year to Ophelia, she likes me but he doesn't. He blames me for Chris's death. The furniture in my room reminded me of them. They sighed when I sat and spoke when I stood up. The fan doesn't talk she draws pretty pictures on the ceiling and the heater speaks of hatred towards the cold. I realized that Chris had died when I found the letters he wrote to His diary when I was cleaning out his room for a new puppy that was killed by Kaydence.
Kaydence is evil. Kaydence is my devil the one who tries to drag me down to hell while my mother, my guardian angel, keeps me on my feet.