"1"

Why did I bring that stupid list to school? Do I have to be so stupid all the time?

Oh well, whats done is done. Its time to move on 'cause I don't even remember what I wrote there.

Its not like I could go around school asking people " Hey, have you seen my bucket list?" Thats just stupid!

Oh well, time to go to sleep.

It was almost 2am when I finally fell asleep and I knew I wouldn't sleep well.

When I woke up, I had only 10 minutes to get ready and start moving.

I got up and started to get ready. When I was done I took my bag and started to move downstairs.

"Darcy! Are you ready yet? Lets get moving!"

"Yeah I'm ready, let me just grab an apple." I told my mom behind her back and scaring her.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and when I saw Nate come down the stairs I yelled shotgun.

"Dammit! You always get shotgun. Let me sit in the front this time!"

I poked my tongue out and shouted to him "Sorry, little brother. Not gonna happen."

I grimaced when I saw dad come down the stairs. I put my shoes on and got to the car as fast as I could.

"Stop fighting you two or you both are going to school on foot." mom told us when she backed out of the drive way.

"You wouldn't do that." Nate and I said at the same time. We both knew that mom didn't like when we didn't go to school or were late. That was just disgrace to the family for her but that shut us bouth down.

The rest of the ride was just the radio playing some old music. When we arrived to school we said bye to mom and parted our ways with Nate.

A hand grabbed my waist when I stepped inside the scool building. It pulled me back outside.  "Good morning Darcy! We're gonna go on a little trip and no buts!"

The voice was deep and sent shivers down my back. And It sounded familiar too!

I was about to get a heart attack when I saw my kidnapper. "Sebastian! Wh...what are you doing? We have school! Hey, stop manhandling me, it kind of hurts, you know."

His grip loosened on my hand that he was holding now when he looked back. "Oh sorry, my bad but we won't be going to school today."

"What do you mean we're not going ro school!?"

"Don't worry, Pipsquek. I have  everything in control."

He looked so careless when he said that but for some reason I didn't protest and went along with him.

~

He took me to a park. What are we gonna do in a park? So I asked him exactly that. "What are we doing here?"

"We are going to go eat some ice cream. Then we're going to do something fun."

Sebastian had an evil grin on his face. I didn't like that look. We are going to get in some serious trouble.

~

So, here's the chapter. I hate writers block but everything is alright now.

I will post the next chapter sometime next week.

There might be some typos 'cause I wrote this on my phone.

Anyways

Vote

Comment if you're not lazy enough

Point out mistakes

And a follow wouldn't hurt :D

Later,

H