Twenty Thoughts

"You were watching the news when I left, and you're still there."

"I told you I have nothing better to do."

"Anything about us?"

"Of course, they still don't know where we are. . . I barely even know where we are."

"Good."

"That's it? Just 'good'?"

"What else do you want me to say?".

". . ."

"Well, if you don't even know-"

"What have you been doing in the city then? There's nothing about missing persons, dead bodies, or sightings."

"Darling, be patient."

"Tch, it's not something I want to wait for."

"Then tell me, what do you wait for? And don't say your freedom - I already know that."

". . .You, but don't go overthinking it. There's nothing else to break up the time."

"There's books, here. . . a pool. . . woods to get lost in. Would you like me to bring you new books? Movies? Or is it simply my presence that will satisfy you?"

"I thought I told you not to overthink it; what I meant was, I'm lonely. . . You're the only one I can talk to."

". . ."

"Of course, you smile at that."

"I don't like sharing what's mine."

"I'm not yours to own."

"I know that, but you're my obssession regardless. I'll be damned if someone else-"

"Who else? I mean, seriously, there is no one within miles around, and no one as fucking crazy as you to take me."

". . . you don't know what you're talking about. Crazy challenges crazy, darling. Someone is bound to top me."

"Oh God, what has this conversation gone to? Just buy me some more damn books, and leave me alone."

". . ."

". . ."

"Darling?"

"What?"

"I thought you had nothing better to do."

"I don't, but everytime I have a conversation with you, I'm reminded why I shouldn't miss you in the first place."

"You miss me?"

"That's all you got out of it? You know  I didn't mean it like that."

"You get more and more comfortable around me; you can try to hide it all you want, but I can see it. You're succumbing."

". . ."

". . ."

"Fuck off."

"Ha ha, that's new. And if I don't?"

"Don't touch me."

"Oh, your fighting spirit has returned."

"Don't sound so excited about it."

"Quit telling me what to do. I'll very well touch this soft skin of yours as much as I want and be as fucking excited about it as I can. I love it when you squirm under me, darling."

". . . L-let me go. . ."

"I want to taste it."

"Zayn, stop. Za- It's too cold for that."

". . . so receptive. Look how perky and hard they are."

"I-It's cold."

"Heh, let me warm you up then."

"Wait! Stop, Za- ngh."