20. Locked Up

Tonight was a full moon and the new werewolves weren't able to control the shift. We are all locked inside a house with homicidal creatures. I'm awaiting for a bloodbath but hopefully Klaus will be able to rescue us. "Who could have done something like this?" Aiden asked in rage.

Hayley glared at him. "We all need to stay calm!" She demanded. "Mia, have you tried calling Klaus?"

I nodded and sighed. "It goes straight to voicemail. I'm gonna try Elijah." I suggested.

"He's not in New Orleans so he's useless." Hayley pointed out.

I dialed his number and looked at the brunette hybrid. "True, but maybe he knows where Klaus is and might be able to help us." The phone rang and Elijah picked it up. "Hey, Elijah! Have you heard from Klaus?" I asked in a panic.

"I called him earlier to tell him Rebekah hasn't arrived at the safe house and he said he would talk to Kol." Elijah informed me.

My eyes traveled to the window. "Look, someone put a spell on the compound and we're all trapped inside." I glared at the young wolves. "Werewolves and vampires. Please, try to talk to Klaus or someone else who can help us."

"It's almost dark outside. Mia, please be careful. Try to contact Kol and Niklaus." Elijah suggested.

I nodded and hung up the call. "We need a witch!" I turned to everyone in the room. "And fast." The full moon was almost up and I was scared.

Marcel started pacing back and forth. "I can call Davina but I don't know where she is. What if she's with Kol?"

Hayley threw her phone across the room in frustration. "Klaus is not picking up the phone. We need to lock the young werewolves in the basement."

"Even if we're able to lock them in the basement, they can break through the doors. Are there any chains in the basement?" Jackson asked and Hayley shook her head from side to side. "There's no use, then." Our only hope was Klaus or Davina. Damn spell!

***

Marcel kept trying to call Davina but she wasn't picking up. The full moon was already affecting the youngest werewolves and they were trying not to shift. "What do we do now?" Josh asked.

"I have no idea but we can't hurt them." I replied, scared about the outcome of this night. "What I do know is that a werewolf bite is fatal to us and since Klaus is not here to heal us, we must be careful." I warned the new vampires.

Gia stepped closer to me and sighed. "How long have you been a vampire?" She asked while glancing around the room.

My eyes traveled to Gia and I smirked. "Over 150 years, courtesy of Katherine Pierce. Thank God that bitch is rotting in hell." One of the wolves lunged at me and growled, ready to bite me. "Pass me that chair piece!" I ordered Josh and he threw it over to me. I grabbed the wooden piece and hit the wolf, making him retreat in pain. "Nice throw!" I stood up and smiled at Josh.

Hayley walked to me and grabbed my forearm. "Are you okay?" She asked, clearly concerned.

I nodded and wiped the blood from my busted lip. Then, I glanced at the window and saw Finn outside the compound. "That son of a bitch!"

"Davina, can you reverse the spell? One of the werewolves attacked Mia and we're running out of time. They're all shifting!" Marcel yelled to the phone. "Please, hurry!" He pleaded. Marcel turned to all of us and sighed heavily. "Davina is coming!" He announced.

I broke a table and twirled a piece of wood. "Great! In the meantime, I have an ancient witch to kill." I threw the wooden piece through the window and it nearly hit Finn. "I'm gonna end you!" I yelled and he looked at me like a terrified puppy.

Marcel and Hayley stood right beside me and looked outside the broken window. "If he wants war, he'll have war!" The vampire stated and I smirked at him in agreement. It was time to take down Finn Mikaelson.

***

Davina showed up and was able to reverse the spell and the werewolves left the compound with Hayley and Jackson. Finn was nowhere to be found, as expected. That guy is a coward! "Thank you, Davina. You saved our lives." I smiled at the young witch.

She glared at me and then looked at Josh. "I only did it for Josh and Marcel. They don't deserve to die."

I looked at her and smirked. "Are you angry at me because I attacked Cami or does it have anything to do with my past relationship with Kol?" I raised an eyebrow. "Cause I imagine he told you all about me."

Davina folded her arms over her chest. "Whatever happened between you and Kol is none of my business. I just don't trust you." She boldly stated.

"We're on the same page because I don't trust you either." I winked at her and walked up to Marcel. "I know you were bitten and you need Klaus' blood to heal."

Marcel glared at me. "I don't want anyone to find out! We're finally free and Davina has other things to worry about." He stated while hiding the bite.

I helped Marcel and smiled at him. "Klaus keeps a stash of his blood just in case. It's yours if you want it."

The stubborn vampire shook his head and then looked at me. "Why are you being so nice to me? We hate each other."

"No, you hate me." I sighed. "Marcel, we're both on the same side and it's stupid to keep this hatred between us." I furrowed my eyebrows. "I made a few mistakes ever since I got here but I'm trying to earn everyone's trust, including yours."

Marcel's eyes traveled around the room and then he smirked. "You're in Klaus' side and that makes us enemies." He stood up and left.

Klaus suddenly appeared beside me and his eyes scanned me to make sure I was okay. "Were you hurt?" He asked in concern.

I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'm fine! Thank you for worrying about me." I smiled while inhaling the scent of his cologne.

The Original hybrid pulled away from the hug and looked into my brown eyes. "I will always worry about you, love." He kissed my forehead and I felt so protected. Klaus was my weak spot but for some reason, my love for him made me feel stronger than ever.