"I love you," She hugs me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I just get so worried about us. I'm sorry."

I use one arm to rub her back, the other still holding me up. "Baby I told you I was gonna stop bullshitting you. I wasn't bluffing."

"I know," she replies, "It's just... Wren---"

"Tell Wren to put some respect on my name," I cut her off, "We already know that I'm a fuck up. But if we're gonna make it this next year, you need to trust me."

"I'm sorry," she apologizes again. She keeps holding onto me, her body shaking in relief.

"I'm sorry too," I apologize. I'm sorry we have to keep having these talks. I'm sorry I've hurt her so much that she can't trust me. I'm sorry about everything. Which is why I'm going to keep doing better until I have her full trust again.

I hold held for a few more minutes before she releases me, "Can we go back to bed?"

She nods and I cut off the light, laying back down. She gets comfortable next to me and I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I know," I reply, "I love you too."

I listen as her breaths slowly even out and she drifts to sleep in my arms. I'm out soon after, dreaming about our future, and all that's bright within it.

***

I wake up and Layne is still in my arms. I kiss her on the cheek, and she stirs lightly at my touch.

"Good morning," she murmurs, her eyes still closed.

"Good morning," I kiss her neck, feeling her pulse jump under my lips.

I slide a hand under her shirt, guiding my finger tips over the soft skin of her belly, "About last night..."  I kiss her neck and she subconsciously leans her head back to give me better action. As my hand moves upward, slowly so she doesn't push me away. I graze her breast and gently fondle her nipple, my lips still working on the sensitive flesh of her collar.

"Baby," She moans and her back arches into my touch, encouraging me, "KJ---"

I silence her with a kiss, moving lower and until I'm at the line of her underwear. I work them off of her, and her breath hitches in anticipation. I grab her legs and spread them, wasting no time working my tongue on the sweet area between them.

My fiancee's struggles turn to moans as she stops resisting, realizing I won't stop until she's over the edge.

By the time I'm finished she's clutching the sheets, holding back from screaming my name.

I move so that we're face to face, "I love you and I love your body so if I wanna make love to you, I'll do it, okay?"

She nods, still breathing heavily.

"So don't ever ask me if we 'have too much' sex. Because our passion for each other is just that and I'm not gonna pretend it's a bad thing. I missed you so I'm going to want you and I dare you to stop me," I tell her. I kiss her cheek, "Don't ask me nothing stupid like that again, aight?"

"But we need to check out," she responds.

"What?"

"We need to check out!"

"KJ? KJ!"

Layne shakes me awake and I open my eyes, trying to distinguish what was or wasn't a part of my dream. I take in Layne, standing over me, dressed in just my shirt and panties. I smile, flashes of my dream still lingering.