TEAM ACCOUNT + FORMAT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello to readers!

First of all, we would like to thank you all for actively participating on the survey and gave your suggestions and preferences. Your comments are a big help in improving the quality of the book.

Before we announce what format we will use, we are glad to tell you that the LYRICS TEAM official have a wattpad account!

You may follow k-lyricsteam for updates, and ask questions regarding the books. Who knows, we might release new books in the future? (Not confirmed! :D)

Back to the format, we have read all ypur concerns and suggestions and came up with the following:

1. We will be using korean romanization based on how it is pronounced (itdamyeon instead of issdamyeon, shigan instead of sigan) to be considerate to those readers who are new or not familiar with the korean language.

We hope that those who prefer the other option will understand.

2. For chinese and japanese romanizations, we will be using the simplest romanizations for better reading. I am still accepting suggestions in this section. Those who are uncomfortable reading ni hao instead of ni hăo kindly comment.

For any other concerns, don't hesitate to contact me or k-lyricsteam. We will do oyr best to keep the books better.

Thank you!