🐄Cow Man Zabuza🐄

"I'm here for the bridge builder, so hand him over." I was trying not to rush into a fight irrationally so I dug my nails into my arm drawing blood.

"I'm sorry we can't do that" papa said with a hand over his headband.

"Looks like I'll have to go through the two of you first," Zabuza said chuckling, I hold onto Yōso tighter as we're slowly getting covered in mist. Naruto was stepping up to fight when papa pushed him back.

"He's out of your league Naruto, I'll need this to fight him" papa said lifting his headband up revealing his Sharingan, I decide to use my Sharingan too and I see Sasu-nii tense up 'gomen Sasuke'

"Manji formation everyone Haruko stay close to me and help" papa ordered we were fully in the mist and I could see everything with my Sharingan.

"Kakashi Hatake, The man who copied over a thousand jutsu, also known as Kakashi of the Sharingan." Zabuza said sinisterly, papa gave a hardened glare, Sasuke began explaining the Sharingan to Naru-nii, but he only scratched the surface pointed out and explained by Zabuza.

"Water style:hidden mist jutsu...a c-rank jutsu that can easily be dispelled I'm disappointed Zabuza." I said tsking his chakra flared so I knew his location.

"8 points" he said chillingly in the mist Naruto was shaking but he squeakily asked what he meant.

"Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the Mist, master of the silent killing technique, said to kill you so fast you don't even know your dead until after you die. He will come after me first, but I can't fully use my Sharingan so be alert"papa said his eyes darting everywhere.

"So I'm in your book too?" Zabuza said almost putting a kunai to papas throat, I can fully use my Sharingan I glare at the water clone and kill it. Papa holds a kunai to what he thinks is the real Zabuza I try to warn him but the real Zabuza appears behind him.

"Did you really think I would fall for that cheap imitation now it's over," but before Zabuza got papa I teleported behind him and stabbed his abdomen. Papa jumped in the water but before he could get out Zabuza had him stuck in a water prison.

"Go you can't fight him, his clone can't go to far from his original body so leave me and run" papa pleaded none of us listened and he pleaded some more. I started crying tears were spilling out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"I just found you, and I said I would stay by your side I can't leave you now. Did anything I say not matter to you? Are you giving up on your promise to me...papa?" I said looking at him he shook his head and I gave a watery smile.

"Good." And the fight began I was going toe to toe with Zabuza's clone while Sasuke and Naruto fought the real thing 'they're a good team when they want to be' I speed up and eventually ditch Yōso for a kunai I finally overpower the clone with help from my Sharingan and slit it's throat. I look over at Naru-nii and Sasu-nii to see they successfully freed papa I teleport over to him and start copying the handsigns and repeating what Zabuza says. Eventually three water dragons come crashing towards each other washing Zabuza up with them.

"H-how can you tell the future?"

"Yes and I predict this will be your last battle." Papa said getting ready to kill him when senbon needles strike Zabuza in the neck.

"You're right this is his last battle," a boy in a mist ANBU mask commented 'Haku' Naruto gets mad pounding his fists on the floor after papa calms him down he collapses. I pick him up handing him to Tazuna and we go to his house once were in a guest room I steadily replenish his chakra my hands glowing a mint green. After a day he wakes up with me asleep on his chest he gently nudges me awake.

"Haruko, Haruko" I wake up and see papa I smile lazily at him and he notices my under eye bags.

"Haruko have you not slept?" I shook my head and he pulls me into a warm embrace.

"You know I'd never leave you, I just don't want to see you get hurt" I nodded understanding and the rest of the team came running in along with Tsunami and Tazuna.

"Now that you're all here I think Zabuza is still alive." Papa said shocking everyone, but me.

"But we saw-"

"He's not dead ANBU are supposed to kill the body on the spot, but he took it away the weapon he used senbon aren't used for killing, and the place he got hit has a pressure point that puts the person in a temporary death like state." I said interrupting Naru-nii they all looked at me for an explanation.

"I didn't want to bring anything up because another fight would break out,
Kakashi-sensei collapsed, and you guys wouldn't be able to take him down I would be able too but I couldn't fight him and keep you all safe at the same time so I decided not to say anything until we collected our bearings." I finished wisely they all looked disappointed in themselves for doubting my loyalty, and they looked at papa for instructions.

"Then we'll start training" he said with a close-eyed smile, we were outside when papa started explaining how to walk up trees I wasn't paying attention because I already knew how to. I was given a task though and that was to help each of them become better at walking on trees.

"Sasu-nii you're adding too much chakra that's why you're crushing the tree."

"Naru-nii you're not adding enough chakra that's why you keep falling."

"Kura-nee that's good, but not great try to climb farther by holding your chakra to your feet longer so in other words work on endurance" after endless words of "encouragement" they all got frustrated with me.

"If your so good you do it" they all huffed at me, I start walking up the tree not even starting at a run,I do flips, pretend to fall off, and I walk all the way to the very top.

"I did it, see it's not that hard NOW try again." I said forcefully adding a close-eyed smile 'training them will be fun.'