"What is it that you want?" Snape asked suspiciously, he found that even though Lucinda was sweet and innocent, she also has ulterior motives at times, and tries to persuade people with sweet treats.

"Well, as you know the potions lab in Hogwarts is much larger and there are a larger variety of books and ingredients," Lucy started with a sly smile, "I was wondering whether I could perhaps visit once a week, to practice my potion making?" She asked.

"Very well, I shall arrange the necessary requirements with your father and Dumbeldore," Snape said as he stood up to leave, "and thank you for the cake."

------------------------------

Lucy grinned at Morea as they walked through the forest.

"Admit it, you're warming up to me," the little wizard said with a giggle, causing they nymph to roll her eyes.

"You are far less barbaric than I expected, and talented as well."

"What will we be doing today?" Lucy asked curiously, so far she's learned how to be more confident and intimidating, as well as strengthen her psychic abilities.

"Today, we shall see which element is yours," the nymph explained, "every magical creature has an element they are better bonded with. Mine is the earth, the four elements are Air, Water, Fire, and Earth."

"How will we know which one is mine?"

"You shall go through a tests," Morea stopped and conjured four bowls.

"Each of these bowls will contain traces of an element, if one rises, then that is your element," the nymph said, and with a snap of her finger the elements are presented in the bowls. Mud represented the Earth, water simply represented Water, a small flame represented Fire, and a levitating leaf represented Air.

"Now, place your hand above each bowl for ten seconds," the nymph said.

Lucy did just that, and finally, a bowl floated towards her hand.

"It seems that your element is Fire."

-------------------------------

Lucy sat next to her father as she watched the Hogwart's Quidditch game, it was Slytherin against Gryffindor, and she worried for her brother. Not because she didn't believe in him, but because she couldn't bear the thought of seeing him hurt, even if the possibilities of that happening were slim, it still frightened Lucy.

"You didn't have to come today," her father said.

"I know Papa, but I wanted to support Draco," Lucy explained.

The game unfolded into one of tremendous violence, especially when Draco and Harry went after the snitch, they even went under the stadium, which did nothing but increased Lucy's anxiety. Suddenly, the two boys reappeared from underneath the stadium, and they were still going after the snitch, but Draco got hit, causing his broom to snap into two, as a result he fell and hurt himself. Gasping, Lucy stood up to help, but was stop by her father.

"Wait until the game ends," her father wanted Draco to suffer for a bit, especially because his son humiliated the Malfoy.

At the end, Harry Potter caught the snitch, and when he did Lucy immediately apparated next to Draco.

"Drakey," Lucy was almost balling her eyes out.

"I'm fine Lucy, I'll just be a bit bruised, really," Draco reassured his sister, but when he tried to stand up, the platinum blonde hair boy winced.

"Sit still, I'll help," Lucy ordered, as she pulled out her wand.

"Episkey," Lucy said, and the spell healed the minor injuries Draco had.

"Thank you, little sister," Draco said with a smile.

"Of course," Lucy grinned as the two siblings stood back up.

"Come now Lucy, it's time to go home," Lucius said after a second of looking at Draco with distaste.

"All right Papa, bye Draco," Lucy hugged her brother before leaving with her father.

---------------------------

"Stir is slowly," Snape instructed as he watched Lucy brew Felix Felicis, "good," he said with a nod once the potion was ready.

"I heard the rumours, that the Chambers of Secrets, was opened," Lucy stated as she poured the potion into the flask.

"Where did you hear such absurd rumours?" Snape questioned.

"House-elves, paintings, ghosts, they all love to gossip," Lucy explained.

"There's nothing to be worried about," Snape reassured.

"Tell that to the kid who was petrified," Lucy shook her head before standing up, "I need to go home soon, I was thinking of visiting Draco before leaving," Lucy explained.

"Very well, don't take too long, your father will curse this entire school if you are late," Snape said causing Lucy to laugh.

"So even you can make jokes Professor Snape, how interesting."

------------------------------

Lucy walked through the corridors to head towards the Great Hall, it was lunch time, and she hoped that she would be able to see Draco without attracting too much attention on herself. Earlier that day she met with Morea, and the nymph taught her how to use her Fire element. But because Lucy isn't a nymph, she can't do complex things with the element, only simple things like making sparks appear from her fingers, or creating fire balls and throwing them at a object to set it on fire. Despite that, Lucy was still grateful for all the things that Morea taught her, she knows that it wasn't easy for the nymph.

Lucy stopped walking when she heard snake like whispers, she furrowed her brows as she started to walk again. However, the whisper became louder, Lucy silently placed a protection spell on her self before she sprinted towards the Great Hall. Damn this school for being so big, she thought.

Before Lucy could turn towards her left, a large snake appeared in front of her. A Basilisk.

"Oh Merlin," Lucy whispered, before her vision was engulfed by darkness.