Archanid................

Start from the beginning

"My name is Lillian Warrick." Lilian looked at the man in an indifferent and cold manner. He continued after taking a long and good look at the man's face. "I'm going to offer you two options either you surrender and give me information about who ordered you to attack and kidnap the children during the ceremony or I torture you right here, right now and make you give information about the prepetrator of this whole drama."

Unwin looked at Lilian with a mocking smile as he let out a chuckle, "I don't know what gave you so much confidence to have such a mindset but killing those useless trash does not mean anything." His eyes wandered around gauging the man's ability as he continued, "I propose you join me. I'll be sure to give a hefty amount of money."

Lilian snickered, "So, torture it is."

Unwin dashed towards Lilian but before his sword could touch him, he abruptly came to a halt. He was restrained on his spot by the spell casted by Lilian.

"Lilian-sama, we have found the people you asked for." A man dressed in black and wearing a mask knelt down as he reported to Lilian.

"Yea, bring them in." He waved his hand to tell the man to bring the people in.

Entering the room were one woman and a child no more than two years of age. Watching the woman subdued by two men who were forcefully bringing her in made Unwin angry beyond reason.

He let out a growl similar to that of a wild animal who had been caught in a trap, trying to move his body. He wanted to rip Lilian's throat off. "You! how dare you touch her." His eyes became bloodshot with anger and frustration for not being able to help his beloved.

The woman was forced down to kneel by her captives. Lilian walked up to her and bend to her level coming face to face each other. "Hello Mercia, it has been a long time since we last met each other."

On seeing Lilian the woman's eyes glittered with hope. But those hopes were squashed when she noticed the disgust and anger in Lilian's eyes. He got up and walked to the baby. He looked at him for a few seconds.

"Please don't do anything to my baby. I beg you Lilian. Everything that I have done to you is my responsibility. Please don't hurt my child." Mercia cried as she tried to get up and hold her baby into her arms securely. "If you dare touch my son, I'll skin you alive. You bastard." Unwin roared in anger emitting bloodthirsty aura.

The baby woke up due to the noise and started to cry making the couple more anxious. They wanted to hold the baby and make him stop crying. But what happened next made left both the man and woman dumbfounded.

..............................

Lilian held the baby safely as he cradled him back to sleep. When he made sure the baby was sound asleep he handed the baby back to the man dressed in black as he ordered him, "Take the kid to the other room and guard the room. Don't harm him and make sure he is safe." The woman looked at Lilian with gratefulness in her eyes which were quickly replaced by fear when she heard Lilian's next words, "I don't want the kid to see what is going to happen to his parents."

"Yes." The man tilted his head a little and immediately left the room. As he saw the man leave, he turned back and continued, "I don't have any weird interest. I don't like or enjoy torturing children. I'm not you."

"Now where were we? Ah.....yes. It has been long time isn't it Mercia. I can see you still are as despicable as one can get." He turned his face to him. "Don't you dare touch my wife. You.....you bastard. I'll kill you once Im free of these restraints," yelled Unwin with anger.

Lilian looked at him with a mocking smile, "Rape her? Please I don't have any weird interest at all. Also if I slept with this whore it would not be her who will would be defiled but rather me. Have you known how big a slut she is. I'm not pure but infront of her I'm still as pure as a virgin." He scoffed, "Mercia, how did you find this new little plaything of yours?" He walked towards her as he pulled down his glove. He waved his hand to pull the woman's body up. "But leave that for now. Now I want you to answer all of questions or you both will be tortured. Isn't this what you taught me Mercia? Torture the loved ones to inflict more pain. I shall use this today on you." Woman gave an expression of dread. She was scared, her eyes filled with tears as she looked towards her husband. Seeing her wife's distressed face he tried harder to free himself but was not able to succeed.