26

Who in the fuck?

What in the fuck?

Where in the fuck?

When in the fuck?

Why in the fuck?

How in the fuck?

None of these questions have been answered yet unfortunately. Finn telling me he cheated on me just keeps on getting replayed in my head. Stupid brain. Stupid Finn.

What the fuck does this kid mean he cheated on me? I feel like me and Millie have something in common right now.

I don't know what's worse; I believed that Finn just grew tired of me and forgot me, or that he actually cheated on me.

"He cheated on you is all he said?" Josh rubs his face in frustration. "He didn't say anything after that? Nothing?"

"Well Josh, he didn't have much time to say anything else because I hung up on his ass a second later."

"Do you want me to talk to him for you?"

I sigh and look down to my hands. Do I want to know who he cheated on me with?

I stand up and stretch, going to my room. "No, I'm gonna go call him now. Hopefully he isn't with the crew right now."

"Actually, he is here."

I stop dead in my tracks and turn around. "Here as in?"

"As in California. As in his place."

If we were in a cartoon right now, a lightbulb would be shining over my head. "I have an idea."

Josh and I have a staring contest for a minute and a half before he gives in, already knowing what I want to do.

"Alrighy, put your shoes on." Josh stands up and grabs his keys. "Let's go before I change my mind."

"I love you." I smile and we run to his car.

"Yeah, I know." Josh smirks, jokingly. "I love you, too."

The drive is quick seeing as Finn lives a 10 minute drive away.

"Do you want me to come in with you?"

I shake my head, "I'll be fine."

I turn around and chuckle, "If I'm not out in 10, he has killed me or I have killed him so come in then."

"Got'cha."

I knock on Finn's door and stand patiently. I hear a 'one second' from the other side of the door.

As promised, a second later the door swings open.

"Lucy? What are you doing here?" A look of shock is painted across his face.

"I want answers."

He studies my face for a second before letting me in.

I walk in and sot on the couch. "Are you ready to answer my questions?"

"Uh, yeah sure." Finn sits on the chair opposite the couch.

"Who was it?" I said it more demanding than a question.

"She wasn't anyone you would know. She was at the cast party, one of the extras friends." Finn's head falls into the palm of his hands. "Lucy, I-"

"I have more questions." I cut him off

He nods understanding and lets me continue.

"Were you drunk? Or high?" I ask, hoping he wasn't in the right mindset.

"Yes, I was hanging out with Charlie and Nat. They let me drink because I was just going to crash at Joe's place that night."

My face scrunches up in disgust, "Did you fu-"

"No! Oh god, no." Finn stares at me alarmed. "She kissed me and I kissed her back. We didn't do anything like that."

Relief blows over me in an instant, but not all of me is at peace.

"Why did you do it? Why did you kiss back Finn?" The tears that I didn't let fall before are now suddenly sneaking their way out.

"I didn't want to! I knew it was wrong right away, I pushed her off and made Joe bring me to his place. I cried so hard I just didn't know what to do."

"How about not ignore me and tell me?!" I shout. "You made me miserable! You know how bad it hurt to hear that you had been talking to Josh and not me?!"

I stand up and walk to the door.

"A little kiss could've been forgiven, but you not telling me until I came to your house and ignoring me?"

"Lucy." Finn comes over to me and puts his hand on my upper arm. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah," I smile sadly. "I am too."