15

"Josh," I whine into my pillow, "my head hurts."

"Yeah well, don't drink again." Josh hands me two pills and a glass of water, "take these and go shower."

I pop the Tylenol into my mouth and swallow them down. "Oh, and you might want to talk to Finn. You said you wanted to ask him to be your boyfriend."

I groan at my stupidity. Of course I did. I don't really remember the car ride but I remember kissing a guy and Finn pulling him away from me. I remember talking to Finn about why he's been ignoring me.

I take a nice long and hot shower. My headache faded slightly but didn't disappear completely.

Why did I think it would be a good idea to drink last night? Never again.

I text Finn and invite home over to talk about last night. Oh and I also informed him to bring me pizza or I wouldn't let him inside.

After about 45 minutes, I hear the front door open and close, indicating a certain someone is here. I walk out of my room and open my arms for Finn.

"We're on hugging terms now?" He chuckles as I squeeze him.

"I'm only hugging you because you actually obeyed me and brought me pizza." I step back and grab two plates, one for Finn and the other for myself.

"Can I have another hug?" Finn runs over to me before I can pick up a slice of deliciousness.

"And what is this for?" I ask as we stay embracing for a while.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

When we pull away, I immediately run to the pizza box and drop a slice on a plate, hand it to Finn, and do the same for myself.

"Holy shit, this is good pizza." I moan as I finish my first piece.

"Hey, you remember when I played you part of the song I was working on?" I nod as I think back to December. He was trying so hard to perfect it.

"It actually was just released today and its already 40th on iTunes." Finn shows me his phone and my eyes widen.

"I'm so proud, fuck. That's so amazing." I get up and hug Finn, sitting next to him. As I let go, he kisses me on the forehead and smiles at me. I look into his eyes and see he's debating something.

"You know, I was going to make a big deal out of this but I don't care anymore. I really like you, Lucy." Finn hold my hands. "I asked your brother last night and he said he's been supporting it since day one. He also said he's cut my dick off if I promise I won't."

Butterflies attack my stomach as i contain the squeal that wants to escape my lips.

"Lucy Ovalle, will you be my girlfriend?"

He looks at me hopeful, as if there was a possibility I would decline.

"Of course."

Finn gives me an adorable smile and leans forward to kiss me.

My phone dings, interrupting us.

Jack Dicklicker Grazer
ARE YOU GUYS DATING NOW
DID YOU SAY YES
PLEASEEEEE TELL ME YOU SAID YES

I look over at Finn in confusion, "How the fuck? You just asked me."

He shakes his head an sighs, "I don't know."