24

"Wanna fuck with them?" I smirk.

I love Jack and all, plus Ellie is actually warming up to me. The past is the past, right?

"Yes! Let's go!" Sophia grabs my wrist and pulls me towards them. "Take out your phone and keep turning your flashlight on and off. We're gonna see if they think were the paps."

Josh and I take them out and do as she says. We start yelling and throwing random questions at them.

"Can you guys take a step back." Jack shouts out, demanding more than asking.

Ellie notices that it's us when she turns around and starts giggling. She winks at me and plays along.

"Jack! Is it true that you actually have a vagina?!" I snicker and keep flashing my phones flashlight.

"What the fuck?" This made Jack whip his head around. His face shifts from a face of disgust to realization. "You assholes."

"Sorry, Jack." Sophia mocks.

"I was going to turn around and say some not so nice things, thank God it was you guys or I would be shit talked by every media outlet." Jack rolls his eyes, "but that doesn't mean you're allowed to do it again."

I throw my hands up in surrender as he pokes my arm. "No promises."

"So, what are you guys up to? Wanna join us for dinner?" Josh offers, "We're going to Bud's Barbecue."

"We actually just came back from eating, but we will definitely have to do it another time." Ellie pouts.

"Definitely." I smile, "Talk later?"

They both nod and we wave goodbye before going our separate ways.

"I'm starving." I rub my stomach as it growls.

"Let's hurry up then." Sophia pulls us all the way to the restaurant and through the doors.

It takes us a few minutes to be seated and a few more to order and get settled in.

I think to myself for a minute while Sophia and Josh are talking about productions.

"Are Finn and I still dating?" I blurt out.

"What?" Sophia asks, shocked.

"C'mon, we haven't talked in like a month. He hasn't tried to even text me after I text him 25 times in a row. I call him, he ignores me." I sigh and lean my head onto my hand, "Should I text him and break up with him? If he even thinks we're still dating."

Josh sighs and puts his hand over mine, "I think you should do what feels right."

I nod and pick up my phone, pressing on the contact I had been texting, yet not receiving anything from.

To Finn Wolfhard
I can't keep waiting for you to text back.
I don't know why you're doing this, maybe there isn't even a reason.
But I'm done.
We're done.
I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who can't tell me he doesn't want to be with me anymore so he just ignores me.
Goodbye Finn.

I don't cry.

I just give Josh and Sophia a small smile.

"If Beyoncé was singing 'Single Ladies' right now, I'd be putting my hand up."