She has aquaintances like Sam who is in her science class and James who is in her literature class and sure she ate her lunch with them and every now and Then she'd actually talk to them. But Lena doesn't have friends .

Therefore she doesn't really mind going on the road trip, sure she knows the stories about Hartfeld high But most of them were brought up by her Brother Lex. She doesn't know if Hartfeld really stole their mascotte [Go Bears! Go Hearts!] or if Hartfelt actually trashed their Gym with left over food causing raccoons to swarm all over the school.

But what she did know is that Hartfeld students are rude, childish and incredibly full of themselfs.

Lena huffs as she carries Sam's bag to their room "why do i need to carry your bag again!?" she asked annoyed, Sam grinned "because you lost the bet we made. You only got an A on the last science test, like i said you would. You said you'd get an A+!"

Lena groaned "oh right. Now i have the pleasure of being your slave for three days." Sam nodded eagerly and grinned "But not now though, that trip tired me out. I will take a nap and i advice you to do the same since we are going to meet up with Hartfeld tomorrow". Lena shrugged "I think i can handle it". Sam mumbled something along the lines of "sure Jan" before she jumped on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

Lena put down her back and looked at the view through the window, their room was located on the East side of the hotel and had a perfect view of the park. She grabbed her bag, keycard and earphones and bolted out the door, she could use some fresh air and peacefull place to read her books. [Also Sam snores!]

~~~~

Kara sat on a bench in the park drawing random people when someone catched her eye, a beautiful black haired girl. Kara watched as the girl sat on the bench opposite her and opened up a what looked like a astronomy book, she immediatly got inspiration and started to draw.

Every now and then Kara'd look up at the girl, she had put in earphones at some point and luckily for Kara she took her previous pose as she continued to read. Kara couldn't help but smile at How peacefull the girl looked, she wondered if she too came here to escape from her annoying friends.

She went back to her drawing, now adding some colours to it. She looked back up and almost choked on air; the girl was gone! Kara frantically looked around in search of the girl, she couldn't possibly have missed l her getting up could she!?

Suddenly someone sat down next to her and Kara looked up and nearly fainted "hasnt't anyone ever told you that staring is creepy?" The girl she was drawing said as she smirked down at Kara. "I-i'm So sorry! I swear i w-wasn't! I mean i w-was... But not in a creepy way!"

The girl laughed "its quite alright. Please breathe, i didn't mean to startle you!" she sat down beside Kara "I'm Lena, i thought you'd like to know the name of the person you were staring at". Kara chuckled "i'm incredibly sorry for that. I'm Kara! And i was just... Intrigued and inspired by your beauty"

Lena immediatly blushed red "you sure know how to make a girl blush" she put down her bag "can i ask why you were looking at me?". Kara pushed her glasses up her nose nervously, she normally doesn't show people her drawings But something about Lena made her feel comfortable enough [it did help that Lena was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful] so she opened up her sketchbook and showed Lena the drawing she'd made of her.

Lena's jaw dropped in awe "this- Kara this is amazing!" she said as she looked at the drawing, she immediatly started naming stars she recognized. She looked at herself sitting on the bench with an serious look on her face while reading the book and being surrounded by the Galaxy. Kara smiled "you really Think So?" she asked shyly as Lena looked at her "of course! You're very talented!".

They talked for a very long time, about their family and friends, sharing awkward stories of things they did in their childhood [Kara] and weird obsessons they had with space and NASA [Lena]. They were having a good time untill Kara's phone beeped with a text "oh sorry, i have to check this. It could be my sister, she said she'd text me when its time for dinner!" Kara said exitedly causing Lena to smile "of course, go ahead"

"Ah yes its my sister. I have to go!" Kara said as she stood up from the bench gathering her stuff, her sketchbook still in lena's hand. "Maybe we'll See eachother again" she said hopefully. Lena smiled "i certainly hope so!" Kara smiled "great! Bye Lena! I'll See you soon!" she called out as she turned quickly, always eager for food.

"oh! Kara wait! Your...... Sketchbook...." Lena called out, making Kara turn around "Keep it! Then you'll have an excuse to look me up again!" she winked before she ran out of the park and leaving a blushing Lena behind.

~~~~

"I don't understand why we have to get up at the asscrack of dawn to meet up with fucking Hearts!? I need my sleep!" Lucy groaned as she leaned her head tiredly against Kara's shoulder. Kara laughed " I told you to go to bed earlier last night. And also because no matter what she sais, Principal Astra has the hots for principal Grant and all her rules and pansuits". Winn and Alex laughed "Don't let her hear that Kar" Alex said.

The Hartfeld students waited at their bus for the Hearts students, apparently they were now going to musea together. It wasn't long untill Grant and her Hearts students walked up to them. Principal Grant and Principal Astra exchanged handshakes that looked quite firm and probably painfull. Winn whistled "the tension is not only between students" he mumbled, causing Kara to giggle "i told you didn't i!''. Winn shrugged "well you can say what you want about Hearts but some of them are H. O. T.!" he said earning a hard slap on his arm from Lucy but a approving nod from Alex "he's right though, i like that one" she said nodding to a brunette girl. Kara looked over and litterly choked, beside the girl Alex pointed at stood.... Lena.

"YOU'RE HEARTS!?"
"YOU'RE HARTFELD!?"

[A/N] i wrote this at 1am because i couldn't sleep. i didn't know how to end this so i left an open ending. if you guys want a 2d part just let me know!

x Val

Lena Luthor & Kara Danvers [Supercorp Stories]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara