The dance

You were going to a midnight ball that your friend from work is dragging you to. As much as you didn't want to go, your friend forced you to go and "have fun". Even though your fun is being in comfortable clothes with ice cream and watching whatever is good on TV. As you finished your hair and natural look make-up, you put on your long flowy deep blue dress. You put on your pearl earings as well as a short pearl necklace. You but on black 1 inch heels, you were already tall and and you cannot walk inbheels anyways. You are more of a sneakers type of gal. You took your black clutch and walked out of the flat to call a cab. You told the driver the address and you arrived to where the ball was held in 30 minutes. It would have been a bit less if there would be no traffic. You saw your friend (f/n) and she ran walked up to you and said,"(y/n)! Where have you been?! Sherlock Holmes is here!!" You weren't surprised that she was that excited, she has a major fan girl crush on him. As you giggled, you both came into the building and you right away looked around to see how beautiful it was. Your friend is short compared to you, she is 5 2 ft so you would tease her sometimes about it and she would try to be sassy about it. It was very funny. As you were looking your friend left your side and started to talk to someone who seemed familiar to you, you look more closely and you realized it was John Watson. The army doctor himself, you friend looked like she found someone else to like now. You smiled to yourself when we felt someone close to you and they said with a husky voice, you're a lawyer in your 30's and you like to be alone. You don't show a lot of your emotions because you feel as though it isn't necessary, you weren't surprised that the consulting detective was spot on about who you were. You turn around to see Sherlock Holmes himself, he was in a black suit with a very dark blue shirt. Which matched your dress completely and he smelled amazing. The music chanhed to perfect by ed sheeran piano verion, it was your favorite. He gave you a small smile and held out his hand and said,"May I have this dance with you?" You gladly accepted it and you guys danced the whole time in comforting silence. Even though you two just met you felt like you were slightly falling in love with Sherlock. The high functioning sociopath that was spot on about you. You looked at him and felt hypnotized in his blue green eyes. As you continued to dance, your friend was talking to John and theyvsaid together in unison that you two were a perfect match, and from your perspective you say your friend as a match with John. Little do you know that your best friend is actually Mary. As the music stopped, you saw your friend too busy laughing and drinking with John Waston. You felt Sherlock take your hand and lead you out of the ball room to the outside. He took you to the park and you guys made out under the lampost and danced a bit under the stars. No one was there so you didn't care. You heard Sherlock say that you looked perfect that night.

There might be a continuation I am not sure.😊😘