give it all pt. 13

okay guys, that last scene was a bit unexpected, i know, but its the only time they have sex in the story.

well, from what i have planned so far, it is.

this story is more of a life-as-a-werewolf story than it is teenage romance, soo, yeahhhh

heres chapter 13

===========================

.:Logan:.

Kali lay in my arms, sleeping peacefully. Her hair was messed up, and he face was sticky with sweat. But God, how many times I've dreamed of holding her in my arms, her entire body pressed to mine comfortably. I looked out the window, and saw the sun barely beginning to rise. Kali stirred slightly in my arms, murmuring nonsense, before rubbing her head into my chest and falling back asleep. The way she was positioned, her hair draped over her neck, covering the paw print at the base of her throat.

My Wolf howled in victory, my Mark on her throat Claiming her as mine. Forever. I rejoiced at the realization. It would be my arms she would come running into for love, safety, comfort, and protection. No one elses. Just mine. I sighed, my Wolf whimpering with love for our mate.

I brushed her hair off of her neck, revealing my Mark. I traced it's outline with the tip of my finger, eyes welling up with tears of happiness. I could hear the second heartbeat. Kali was pregnant with my Pup. My heart swelled with love for the both of them. Kali would know. Her Wolf would tell her, when the time was right. Obviously, her stomach bore (past tense of "bare") no signs of the baby living inside of it, but I rubbed her tummy gently, already protective of my Mate and our Pup. The gestation rate for Wolves is much faster than humans, so in just 7 months, we would be introducing our baby to the world.

Kali began to stir again, and she tossed about a little, before settling with her back to my chest, sleeptalking again.

"I love you Logan..." she murmured sleepily, before falling asleep once again. I nuzzled my head into the back of her neck and whispered in her ear.

"I love you more than you'll ever know, Kali. You will never know how much I love you. Because I love you more than anything in this entire world. In fact, you are my world. Without you, I have no reason to live. You're my life now."

My Wolf whimpered at me, begging me to kiss her.

I kissed her cheek and brushed her bangs off of her sticky forehead. Pulling the sheet up over her bare body, I wrapped my arm across her side, pulling her against me protectively.

My heart beat with the same rhythm as hers did, lulling me into that drowsy state you get in just before you fall asleep. I watched her chest rise and fall, not sexually, but for some silly reason, making sure that she was breathing. I kissed the back of her head before closing my eyes with a content sigh, one that matched my Wolf's exactly/

I would get a few more hours of sleep, before planning my proposal to my Mate, mother of my Pup, love of my life.

======================

sorry its short, its just way too emotional to drag it out.