give it all pt. 12 [1]

hopefully this will be enough to hold you guys over til i upload the second half of this.

================================

.:Logan:.

Wow. So, Kali kisses me, and walks away. Now I know how she must have felt. Even though it was a brief kiss, it was enough to leave my Wolf growling for more. A Wolf is like a second person inside of you, only they don't have a voice. And when Kali kissed me, I had to use the self-control that only Alphas and Betas have to restrain myself from going further.

After she kissed me, she just got up and walked away, heading into her room. Ironically, there was a thunderstorm on its way, and I was already preparing for her to come to me in the middle of the night crying. What? I'm not shallow; I'm just a guy. I know it will scare Kali, and she'll come running to safety: me.So I cleaned my room as best as only I could. I shoved everything under my bed. I mean, no one looks under there anyways, and if I lose something, I'll know to check under my bed. After about 20 minutes of shoving stuff under my bed, I saw Kali's bedroom light click off as she yelled to me from across the hall.

"Night Logan." she called, and I chuckled.

/You couldv'e just thought that to me, you didn't have to yell./

"I know. I like yelling!"

I sighed. Kali, always rebellious.

Glancing at the clock, I pulled off my skinnies and my shirt (A/N: oooo xD) and lay on my bed. 10:32. Honestly, I couldn't wait til the thunder began and I could have the girl who was fast becoming the love of my life, in my arms through the night.

[oh, logans not naked lol, hes in boxers. just so yall know xD]

.:Kali:.

I smiled to myself, wiggling in my tank top and short shorts. The weather had been really hot lately, and my pjs were just the right amount of comfort I needed to lose myself in sleep. I pulled the stuffed wolf Logan gave me to my chest, and closed my eyes, drifting into sleepyland.

I dreamed Logan and I were walking hand in hand through the forest, my head on his shoulder. Beneath my neck, on my collarbone, was a paw print, dark black lined with brown. The colors of Logans fur. I recognized it as a Mark, one a male Were leaves on his Mate once he's Claimed her as his.

We stopped at a clearing, and Logan began kissing me passionately. My arms snaked around his neck, pulling him to me. Our eyes were both full of pure love, and a tinge of lust. Logan pulled me to him as he fell back, so I was laying on top of him.

A loud clap of thunder woke me from my dream, sadly, and I yelped. I hate thunder. I LOVE lightning, but thunder always scares me. I heard Logan groan, frustrated at me for waking him up.

I whimpered.

"Logan, I'm scared." I called, my voice clearly showing how scared I was.

I heard him sit up, blankets rustling as he spoke. I could imagine him running his hand through his hair. "Of what?"

"The thunder. Can I.. go in there with you?" I asked, and just then thunder boomed 5 more times. I literally screamed, running to Logans room.

"I'm not waiting for an answer, I'm scared, and I'm coming in," I said, frantic.

Thunder clapped again, and I dove for Logan's bed, where he literally welcomed me with open arms. I curled up against his chest, and his strong arms around me calmed me instantly. I felt him kiss my head, rubbing my back soothingly.

His hot breath in my ear as he whispered nonsense reminded me of my dream, and I felt my cheeks turn red when I couldn't help but push my waist to his, suddenly wishing that my dream was reality.

Logan chuckled, his hand slipping under the hem of my tanktop, lightly grazing his fingers up and down my side, sending shivers and tingles throught my body, warming me all over.

"I know you were dreaming about me Kali." I looked up at him, confused. He kissed my lips, licking my bottom lip then pulling away as I gave him entrance. Tease.

Even still, I shuddered at the taste of him, the feel of his body pressed to mine.

"I read it in your thoughts. I saw it all." His voice grew husky at the end, and he pulled me close. I ran my fingers over his abs, all thoughts of the thunder completely gone by now.

"You did?"

"Mhm."

With my waist on his, I could tell that he had a boner. I pushed my hips to his rather roughly, and he growled, grazing his teeth on my jaw.

"Want me to make your dreams come true?"

========================

dun dun duuuuuun ;]

do you guys forgive me now? hahaha