Everything is just weird

"Sharlotte! Why are you in bed with Keto?" Sherlock ask. Sharlotte hugged me tightly. "I'm at the point of age when I can mate. Why?" Sharlotte smiled. Sherlock got frustrated. Oh boy. I'm going through trouble early in the morning. "I'm joining too!" Sherlock shouted. Great. We have a cute younger sister who totally have brother's complex, and the other hand is a cute younger (old) twin who is supposingly the trouble-making creator. "Sharlotte, he is mine!" Sherlock claim. Sharlotte smiled, "I should give him a kiss to the face then." Sherlock got mad. "That's not fair! I'll do the same thing." I got out of bed without both of them realizing. Sherlock and Sharlotte kiss each other mouth-to-mouth. Sherlock opened her eyes and saw that Sharlotte was kissing her. "Get away from me," Sherlock shouted as she spits out. Sharlotte's eyes twitched. "To think I lost my first to a complete moron," Sharlotte thought. She thought of another joke. "Do you want to continue? You take the lead," Sharlotte ask as she tries the attempt to strip. Sherlock got out of bed running out of the room crying. "You know that was real bad joke, Sharlotte," I said. Sharlotte intercepted and said, "I don't mind if I took the lead. Come join me." I smiled. "No, I'm good." I walk out of the room and saw Sherlock standing behind me bawling her eyes out. She hugs me. "Recover," Sherlock whisper as she stops bawling in an instant. She rubs her face on my chest.

Krons came in walking and saw me with Sherlock and Sharlotte half naked. "I think I should leave you uhh alone for a little longer," Krons tells me as he walks away. I called out to Krons, "Save me over here!" Few minutes after that. "I found out that my wife and daughter were held captive somewhere around the West Port. Please pick her up. She found out last night when you took out Old Hermit." I scratch my head with confusion. "Can you pick her up?" I ask. Krons close his eyes and said, "I want to surprise her and I think she fell in love with you or so I heard from her phone call." Sherlock and Sharlotte's eyes cringed. "Great another girl to pick up. I'll do it one condition," I said.

I'm here at the West Port. I look around to see if someone was actually here. I felt a touch behind me. A girl stood there as if she knew I was coming. "Um, who are you?" I ask. The girl stares at me as she blushes. "You save me when I was almost raped by the Old Emperor," she said. I look down her body to see if she said is true. Rag clothes that looks like it was ripped. "Ok? Do you know where is your mom?" I ask. The girl pointed at the hut near the water. She ran towards that hut. I follow her to her hut. A woman laying on her bed weak from exhaustion. "Is that you my dear?" the woman ask. The girl kneel down as she grabs her mother's hand. "Yes, I'm here mom," the girl answer. I sat by her. "Did you perhaps find the man who saved you from that tyrant?" The girl answered, "Yes, he is here." I introduced myself, "I'm Keto Mai." The woman grab my hands and said, "Please take care of my daughter." The girl cried as she sit silent. "I'll save you so hang in there." I turn around. "You can come in now," I said. Sharlotte came walking in and said, "You called?" I gave Sharlotte a glare that makes her want to heal the woman. "Ok, I'll do as you wish," Sharlotte said excitedly. She brought out an item that no one knows about. A giant magic circle engulf the entire port. Energy starts to fall down towards the port. Glittering like fireflies move around freely in the free space. The woman glow yellow as her fatigues and injuries start to fade away. "All done! Now pet me!" Sharlotte whines. I pat her on the head. The woman stood up looking at her hands. The girl criied and hug her mother. "I wish I was normal," I thought. Sharlotte whisper as she smiled, "What are you thinking about the girl?" I stare at the girl and woman. "I want to be normal. It's no fair. My parents never done that to me not even once. Am I cursed?" I answer. Sharlotte smiled and lay on my shoulders. "You're way too blessed for your own well being. Besides she is within you," Sharlotte whisper. "What?!" I ask.

Back at the Mafia's HQ. It seems that this is too big of a surprise. Krons brought out an all-out party for them. "I'm so sorry," Krons cried as he hugs his wife and child. Krons look at me as I stare at him with jealousy. "I forgot to introduce you to them." Krons pointed at his wife. "She is Yru Vwe." He pointed at his daughter. "She is Zet Vwe." Zet blushed as she looked away from me. Sherlock saw me with Krons. She walks over to us in a bad mood. "No one takes my Keto. Understand!" Sherlock claim. Yru got surprise. Zet walked in front of Sherlock. "You were never saved by him before. What kind of relation do you two have?" Zet ask. I answer, "She is my younger sister Sherlock." Sherlock answered at the same time when I answered, "We are lovers." Zet got flustered as she put her two palms on her palm. Yru's eyes widened. Krons laugh.