Chapter one

You're going to hate Aiden for his past, but please find it in you to forgive him for his idiocy and naive ways.

Picture of Aiden to the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden's P. O. V

Four years ago...

The new school year was starting, and for me it was my last middle school year, soon I would be starting high school, and I wanted to make this year the best. I was captain of the football team, no doubt about that, and I had both good grades and was popular.

Everybody liked me; I just didn't always like them...

It was a normal day, school had ended for the day and football practice was just finishing up. As everyone headed in to clean up I met up with my best friends Jake and Samuel along the way to the locker room. We chatted along as we walked and a familiar prickling sensation raised the hairs along my neck and I tensed.

I felt as if I were being watched.

It's not like this hasn't happened before, so I was used to the feeling already, since it's been happening to me for two years now, but I guess you could say I've only now been paying more attention to it.

Before I just dismissed it as nothing or another girl fawning over me, as conceited as that sounds, but as the years progressed and the intensity of the gaze increased, I found myself wondering more and more who it is who is watching me.

So I looked around, wanting to find out the source of the look but saw noting and frowned, feeling yet again disappointed that the identity of my stalker, I guess, was not revealed.

"What's wrong Aiden?" Jake asked, noticing my sudden change in mood.

"Nothing," I said and shook off my frown and jumped back into the conversation, laughing along with them even though I didn't particularly find what they said funny.

We entered the locker room and changed out of our football uniforms and proceeded to shower off all the sweat and dirt that coated our bodies, then dried off and headed for our lockers. I wrapped my towel around my waist as I shifted through my locker for my regular clothes, and as I did that same feeling came to me again and I froze.

My eyes widened and I darted them around in search for where the gaze was coming from, anticipation and excitement going through me.

My stalkers here, in this very room, but that can't be, that would mean it's not a... girl, as I thought this my eyes landed on a boy with blond hair and bright eyes. Shock went through me at how beautiful he was, absolutely breathtaking and I found myself frozen, unable to take my eyes off him.

A blush slowly crept along his face the longer our eyes stayed connected and a guilty look crossed his eyes, as if he felt ashamed at getting caught staring and it was only then did I realize he was my stalker.

My mind went blank with panic, before disgust filled me at the knowledge that I was being checked out by a guy, not a girl, and for so long. This faggot has been looking at me like that for two years now! How dare he have such disgusting feelings towards me.

"What the fuck are you looking at faggot," I spat.

As soon as I said those words I regretted it instantly when the light in his eyes died out and everyone's faces filled with disgust. I knew I had just outed the poor boy, and in a school where most don't like his kind. I wanted so badly to take what I said back, but I had no clue as to why.