Imagine #1

You have been a fan of BTS for several months now but in that span of time, you've become a dedicated and emotional part of the ARMY, especially when it came to your bias, Jungkook. It started off as you appreciating his smile but the more time passed, the more you started to notice things about him like his personality and his compassion towards others. Just recently, you noticed that whenever Jungkook sang with his angelic voice you would start crying out of love for the Golden Maknae. Your mom was starting to notice how much you loved him as well as the group as a whole so when your birthday rolled around, your mom handed you a card and said: "Y/N, I believe there's something in here that I think you'll love." 

You start to think to yourself as you open the card, "What could possibly be in here that she thinks I'll love?" but then you see it! She got you a front-row ticket to a BTS concert! Not only that, but she also managed to get you an official BTS Army Bomb! You scream a scream so loud that it could wake the dead and hug your mom, thanking her over and over again. The day of the concert arrives and you are excited beyond belief. You brought one of your ARMY friends and you both camped outside the venue for about 10+ hours, but it was definitely worth it because you got to be close to the stage. Plus, there was a fansign after the concert so you brought their album Love Yourself: Her, which you bought off of Amazon a while back. You make your way in and the show starts.

2 hours later...

The entire concert was absolutely amazing! Everyone was literally hyped when they saw all seven of the boys, including yourself. You wished that the concert was longer than 2 hours because it felt like 2 minutes, but you still had a good time nonetheless. You managed to make friends with some girls who were fellow ARMYs as well and you talked about who your bias was, your favorite songs by them, etc. Soon enough, it was time for the fansign event. You got in this line that looked pretty long so you had to wait a while. Eventually, you got to see them and surprisingly, the first person sitting there was Jungkook! You got so excited and nervous at the same time! So many things start running through your head like "What am I gonna say? What if he thinks I'm weird?" and so on and so forth. You kneel down in front of him and your heart beats a mile a minute. 

He looks at you with a smile and says "Hey cutie! What's your name?" 

"Oh my gosh! He just called me cutie!" you thought to yourself as you start to get flustered. Eventually, you manage to introduce yourself. "My name's Y/N," you said. 

"Y/N," he repeats. "That's a nice name. Where are you from?" You tell him and give him the album to sign. After signing it, Jungkook asks you "How did you find out about us?" 

You respond saying "Honestly, I found out about you guys from this YouTuber I like. After seeing him react to it, I decided to take a look for myself and the rest is history." 

He gives a small chuckle and you continue saying "I actually went through a period of depression a couple of years ago and I've contemplated ending it all. But listening to your songs gave me hope for my future and kept me above water. For that, I couldn't be any more thankful." 

He looked like he was shedding a few tears but managed to say "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm glad our songs changed your mind. The message that we wanted to give with the album was to love yourself for who you are as a person and I'm glad it affected you in a good way." You smiled at the sincerity in his voice and decided to change the subject by asking him "What's your favorite part of being with BTS?" 

He answers saying "My favorite part would have to be getting to do these fansigns and meet the ARMY. It really makes my day to see every single one of your faces." You continue to talk until you have to move on to the next person. Before you do though, he gestures his hand and mouths "Call me" while winking at you. You get confused for a second then look down at the album and lo and behold, he wrote down his phone number. You got so surprised and nearly passed out but you manage to calm down. After you got through all seven members, it was, unfortunately, time to go. By the time you got home, it was already dark outside. Exactly 10:00 pm to be exact. As you got in bed you just stared up at the ceiling and smiled, thinking about today's events. Your last thought was of Jungkook before you drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I know this isn't how fansigns work so bear with me here. This is just my interpretation of how it would be. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.