You can be selfish

"How are you?" Hoseok asked to Ara.

"I'm doing good." Ara answered, Hoseok awkwardly smiled.

"Why did you come back here?" Ara asked directly.

"It was because of my mom, I have to take care of her." Hoseok answered.

"Well I do hope you still make your promise." Hoseom looked at Ara, he is happy that his ex-girlfriend is doing well from his surgery in her kidney.

"Yeah I am."

"You know that I can do it to myself."

"I know. I can't be selfish." Hoseok answered assuring her.

"I have to go now." Ara said and left him.

Ara still can't accept the fact that Hoseok doesn't like him anymore, so he blackmailed the male, saying she will harm herself if Hoseok still continue being with Namjoon. Then Hoseok followed her, Hoseok believed that he can't be happy because he make Ara's heart broken. Because of what he did, he knows that as a girl it really hurts that he cheated her to a guy.

Hoseok jumped in surprised when he saw his sister walking inside the cafe.

"Noona?" Hoseok asked.

"What are you doing here?" Hana asked.

"You know that I'm the one who should asked that right?" Hoseok said.

"I-- okay fine! I followed you." Hana sighed.

"Why?"

"I just wanna know who will see you here? So who did you meet here?" Hana asked looking inside the cafe.

"I just bought cupcakes." Hoseok lied.

Hana just nodded, but she is still doubting, she knows and she can feel it that her brother was lying to her.

---

"Hyuuuuung? Where are you going?" Taehyung asked running to Namjoon.

"To Hoseok's Mom, I will visit her, since I'm planning to go to LA and bring Hoseok back." Namjoon answered.

"What? To mrs. Jung? Like right now?" Taehyung said to a loud voice, Namjoon covered his ears. Well he did that so Jungkook can hear him and tell Hoseok immediately, and of course to Hana.

"You don't have to shout Taehyung, I'm going now. If somebody is looking for me, I'm not around so you can take care of it with JK. Bye." Namjoon said and left Taehyung there.

Taehyung run to his husband's office.

"Did you?"

"No-- they are not answering it."

"How about call Jimin?"

"You know that Jimin hyung is here in Seoul right." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

"I guess destiny and fate is playing their role properly now." Jungkook nodded agreeing to his husband's statements.

---

Namjoon walk safely at the hanging bridge, whenever he visits Hoseok's hometown he always remember how Hoseok held his hands when they cross this bridge, how he give Hoseok a piggy back ride because he sprained his ankle for finding him and of course how he left Hoseok here without a word because he was falling for him.

He saw a small boy looking at an ice cream truck, who sells ice cream.

Namjoon smiled.

"Do you want one?" Namjoon asked and seat so he can be at the same level as the small boy.