"Wait, what do you mean two attacks?" She looks at me in shock.

"You didn't hear about Mr. Cooper? Apparently, yesterday someone hid a snake in his desk and it bit him, he's in the hospital," I mentally curse as I was too foolish to realize the substitute teacher replacing him today. "Lucas was there and he called the police and everything," 

I sigh," You can make that 3 animal attacks," I quickly fill her in on what happened yesterday with the crows. 

"Hey, Stace, game-time, lets go," Britney cuts me off. I roll my eyes.

"In a second!" Stacy calls back, Britney gives a smirk.

"Oh? Well, Coach has been saying you're on thin ice lately, so you might want to hurry on.." Stacy gives an exasperated sigh.

"We'll all meet up tomorrow, before we go see Dan at the hospital. Try to relax and focus on the game," She hesitated, before nodding. I gave her a hug, consoling her as we part. 

I head into the full gymnasium, I look around for familiar faces, then see Noah, Ava, Lily, and Lucas sitting in the front row. Lucas has an empty seat beside him, and I leave a mental note to castrate Ava for her doings. 

I stroll to them just as the game gets underway. 

"Hola," I say in a sing-song tone. They all give their hello's as I turn to Lucas.

"Everything okay?" I ask. He looked conflicted, which was understandable, being from what I've heard today.

"I'm...fine," He lies, though I don't press on as I interlace my fingers with his. I feel him physically relax, he gives me a warm smile.

"This spot taken, by any chance," I look up to see Connor standing above me.

"Knock yourself out, mate," I give him a smile as he sits beside me. Down on the other side of the gym, I spot Stacy with the rest of the cheer squad. Connor waves at her, and she sticks her tongue out at him, smiling.

"Brat," he mutters playfully.

"You two are adorable," I laugh. 

"We try, seems the game's getting ready to begin," the two teams oppose each other, in position for the jump ball.

Our team takes possession, one of the players trapped by an Anderton defender. I spot Andy beside them, clearly wide open. 

"Drew, over here!" I hear Andy call out. He seems to ignore him, but ends up losing the ball in the process.

The Anderton Cougar's manage to score a basket. The Wolves retrieves the ball, but time goes by as the game plays out.

"Is it just me, or is the team not passing to your friend over there?" Connor asks.

"It's definitely not you," I deadpan. Andy looks as if he's ready to snap.

The second half of the game comes to an end as Andy gets more and more furious. I look to the scoreboard to see we're losing by 10. Joy..

"Booooooo, somebody score already!" I cringe as Cody's rambunctious voice can be heard a few rows behind me. The cheerleaders try their normal routines, but I can see Stacy clearly's losing faith, Britney seemed irritated as we lose ball after ball.

Andy's now watching the ball with the intensity of an eagle, a Cougar player tries cross-cutting but Andy pounces, stealing the ball! He hustles towards the enemy basket and in a desperate attempt, shoots the ball as a defender knocks him aside. He falls, but the ball swishes into the basket. The crowd roars in excitement. I stand to my feet, proudly shouting at the top of my lungs.